14 Stone To Lose

Yayyy well done, these milestones feel soooooo good don't they?

Tracy x

Thank you loves :D They really do, especially when I was too lenient with myself and let a few things slide in sept/oct :) It's a real kick up the bum to keep going! :)

Lolz

I can't wait for Christmas! Just got to get this weekend out the way and then it's full steam ahead for Christmas shopping.

I had to buy f elf for Christmas last year after the controversy of it not being on TV!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:D :D I'm so excited for Christmas already :D I keep recording all the films on sky+ from Christmas 24 so I get the crappy hallmark american ones as well as my huge xmas DVD collection. It really is going to be Christmas 24 soon ;)

Day 5 - things are going well on the Christmas lockdown for November!

Had left overs of calories every single day.
No crisps, energy drinks, fizzy drinks, choc or sweets so far (not buying crisps has been torture!)
Walked Monday and Tuesday.
Cleaned for four hours yesterday.
Going to do a lot more cleaning today too.

Have the gas man coming on Monday to survey the boiler, have a few boring jobs during the week then next friday is cinema and CHRISTMASSTARTS!! :D Nativity 3 is almost heeeere! :)

TMI - but swapped from Actimel to Vitality (because Actimel doubled in price and Vitality was £1 for 6 so same as Actimel was) and they still work! :) These yoghurt drinks really do work well digestive system wise!! Been to the loo for um... number two... twice and it's only half 12! Back to how I used to be at this rate!

I havent been in cinema for years. Because back home the seats were so small ( read I was 2 big) that I could not fit. Been thinking to going cinema but little scared. Maybe I wont fit again.
If it helps, I fit in cinema seats just fine when I weighed what you weigh now. I know everyone carries weight differently, but you're also 3 inches taller than me. I reckon you'd be okay. :)

Well done on getting into the 200s, PSP! Milestones like that are so great. :D

Fantastic well done on your november goals so far :D

I can't wait december, I plan on getting the xmas decorations up when hubby is at work one night ;)

Thanks for loo update :p

Sometimes we need to talk about poop haha.

Dxxx

Agreed never TMI between weight loss friends :D

:D If it helps one person then it's not in vain ;) :p :p

Emmy, I'm actually running late because they're not up yet ;) It's usually all up before Haloween!

And thank you! :) Due to go out walking again tomorrow - still haven't gone over cals or had any of the banned foods! :)

Hey girl :) well done on being so focused. Wish I had some of that this month.

Now one stupid question please. What is the Nativity 3 ??? Was there Nativity 1 and 2 too ? Hehehe, I was trying to google it but all I can find is pic of boy. Is this kids story ? You so excited that Im already thinking to go and see it.

And thank you both for saying I can fit into chair. I will take the change and go to cinema next week. Boxtrolls sounds great. And hunger games but then Im already back to work.

Anyway, keep going hun , you doing so well. :)

This is brill news PSP- 6 days in and going strong! Well Done love

On fab form PSP - keep up the good work :D

Hey girl :) well done on being so focused. Wish I had some of that this month.

Thank you my lovelies! :) I didn't get out yesterday, infact I didn't leave my bed above about three hours for the entire 24 hours. Had a migrane and was so so so so so tired.

Made up for it today though, felt much better and walked for about an hour and half up town to catch up on jobs and to grab a few of the doggy/cat presents (for neighbours) as well as a few other bits. Also bought a meal deal from Boots - felt a bit weird not having crisps and fizzy drink but I did it! :D

Hope you are doing well! :)

Now one stupid question please. What is the Nativity 3 ??? Was there Nativity 1 and 2 too ? Hehehe, I was trying to google it but all I can find is pic of boy. Is this kids story ? You so excited that Im already thinking to go and see it.

And thank you both for saying I can fit into chair. I will take the change and go to cinema next week. Boxtrolls sounds great. And hunger games but then Im already back to work.

Anyway, keep going hun , you doing so well. :)

Nativity 3 - Dude Where's My Donkey is the third in the series of part-improvised family Christmas films (and my favourite Christmas films :D !). Trailer is here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OyV2xSakI0

The first had Martin Freeman in (can watch it here - Streamcloud: Easy way to share your files )

The second had David Tennant and Joanna Page (can watch it here - Watch Nativity.2.Danger.in.the.Manger.2012.BRRip.X264.AC3PLAYNOW.mkv online | MovShare )

The DVD for both - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1A8584KAK60SRHEPWY34

I absolutely LOOOOOOOOVE them and really can't wait for next Fri for part 3 :D

Hope you enjoy your film lovely :D xx
I might have to get some actimel if they work that well ;) you know what I am like lately!

I promise it definitely works ;) All varieties seem to! (on Vitality still)

Back