14 Stone To Lose

oh kym love you are having a crapper start to the year love hope it soon starts getting better for u x x

Oh sweetie I hope your friend really starts to improve xxx

But it's so great to hear that you are going to be in the 2s any day now! So cool!

Re the noodles, look out of bulk buys on eBay, much cheaper that way :). But try them first, you might not like them!

What an difficult period you have hun. All those things together are hard by them self but to be on diet at the same time is extra hard. You are one strong woman and I have big respect for you.
Keep going hun, it will get better. I know it may not look like it now but it will get better. Sending hugs and smiles xx

hi kym
hope you are having a good weekend love x x

Hi Kym xx

Sorry to hear about all that's been going on. It's hard to be strong during times like this as you feel you must be strong for others too.

I hope you can have a relaxed Sunday xxx

hi kym
how are you today beautiful i hope your having a nice day with your mum x x

Thank you my darlings, hope you're all well :) Been chasing my tail a bit these past few days so haven't been online a lot - but all is getting better :) BF is feeling a bit better and bloody glad to be home. She's still feeling like sh*t and gets smacked off her tits thanks to her painkillers but she's getting there.

Haven't seen twat since the hospital - may have to go and see him by the end of the month. His social worker was supposed to ring me last week and hasn't up to today (not surprised at all!) but I can wait! I'm in no rush to go see him (will have to remind the SW though).

I've tried the slim noodles, they're a bit weird texture like and you really do have to rinse them the three times cos cooor that is a stink - but with the chicken, mattessons sausage and tomato/bacon pasta sauce they were alright - especially for just 6 cals! I've got the pasta, rice to try and the barefaced noodles to try too :) Definitely do recommend the noodles though.

I do bring good news too - finally! Mum has been approved PIP and also has a back payment coming so we can finally get things sorted for her :) I'm surprised how quickly we found out (especially as we'd been waiting for the medical for roughly 44 weeks and she said it'd be about 2 more months to find out. It's been about 11 days :D Veryvery happy! :)

Hope you're all well :)

Thank you my darlings, hope you're all well :) Been chasing my tail a bit these past few days so haven't been online a lot - but all is getting better :) BF is feeling a bit better and bloody glad to be home. She's still feeling like sh*t and gets smacked off her tits thanks to her painkillers but she's getting there. Haven't seen twat since the hospital - may have to go and see him by the end of the month. His social worker was supposed to ring me last week and hasn't up to today (not surprised at all!) but I can wait! I'm in no rush to go see him (will have to remind the SW though). I've tried the slim noodles, they're a bit weird texture like and you really do have to rinse them the three times cos cooor that is a stink - but with the chicken, mattessons sausage and tomato/bacon pasta sauce they were alright - especially for just 6 cals! I've got the pasta, rice to try and the barefaced noodles to try too :) Definitely do recommend the noodles though. I do bring good news too - finally! Mum has been approved PIP and also has a back payment coming so we can finally get things sorted for her :) I'm surprised how quickly we found out (especially as we'd been waiting for the medical for roughly 44 weeks and she said it'd be about 2 more months to find out. It's been about 11 days :D Veryvery happy! :) Hope you're all well :)

Do you mean the skinny pasta products? I want to try them and someone did say to wash them off.

Glad your friend is on the mend and your mum's money situ is being sorted xx

you really do have to rinse them the three times cos cooor that is a stink

Do you mean the skinny pasta products? I want to try them and someone did say to wash them off.

Me, it was me :D Yes they can smell a bit fishy, but I promise you will feel full afterwards - at their best in curries, tomatoey things and tagines. There's lots of recipes and 'best ways to cook' hints online - and Miracle Noodles do a great little pdf recipe book.

Kyn sweetie - SO happy for you about your mum's PIP - what a load off your shoulders, hun - and so pleased to hear that the system is (finally) properly supporting a family that needs it! :D

Happy for you hun. I have no idea what you all speaking about as im not from UK and really half what is said here is like chines for me , BUT it does not matter. Im happy to see your post is so positive. Have you noticed that when you read someones post you can feel the mood behind it ? And you had so hard time for some time now. This post here is so full of good energy and it shines from every word. And thats what makes me happy ;) I can bet you were smiling when you were writing it and thats all that matters :)
Keep smiling and everything else will come :) xx

Happy for you hun. I have no idea what you all speaking about as im not from UK and really half what is said here is like chines for me , BUT it does not matter. Im happy to see your post is so positive. Have you noticed that when you read someones post you can feel the mood behind it ? And you had so hard time for some time now. This post here is so full of good energy and it shines from every word. And thats what makes me happy ;) I can bet you were smiling when you were writing it and thats all that matters :) Keep smiling and everything else will come :) xx

Lol that made me laugh :) where are you from? Xx

hi kym im so glad your mum now sorted so you and your mum can have a life x x brill news

Back