14 Stone To Lose

Dishwashers are awesome aren't they ;)

I've found the dishwasher I want - all being well it shall be here next week (a white knight 12 place one :D) Before it comes though (given that we don't have a fitting for it) we're also getting a cooker because the ignition on ours is dodgy and it's getting dangerous now. (it doesn't always ignite) so that is the main first purchase.

Thing is, I honestly cannot find a cooker that I like!!! I'm being stupidly picky I know :( But it's the glass doors that put me off, I've got two tiny almost-peoples and they like to sit in front of the cooker, especially when I'm cooking meat and I've seen/heard so many horror stories of the glass imploding. I know that can happen with any appliance but it puts me off (but there seem to be NONE in any shop that don't have glass fronts).

I'll stop being daft and get it sorted by the end of the next week :rolleyes: I think it's cos there's too much choice ;)

2lb down, so 5stone 9 lighter than last year's birthday - not bad at all!! :)

You are doing so well 5 stone 9lbs is AMAZING hun

We have a slimline dishwasher and I love it :) Would never be without one. I wish we had got a self cleaning oven!

xxxx

5 and a half so far ;) But I'm hoping this last week in January to get closer to the 6 again and the pre-Xmas weight. I genuinley cannot WAIT until I'm back to 20st 13lb and all loss is new :D Exciting times! :) Found a shop that's going to be quite dangerous to pass :D There's a branch in Cleethorpes but it was far enough away to not matter (and didn't really have any safe weight loss products). This one has loads of WW and lower cal products. Spent too much but have LOTS of snacks now WW mallows, lighter cal popcorn, velvet crunch crisps by the box loads for stupidly cheap prices :) xx It sounds a daft question, but not having had one I'm not sure :eek: Are the dishes dry enough to go into the cupboards there and then or do you have to dry them? Hope you're all well darlings x Good luck to all xx

You're a rockstar PSP
5.5stone just increds

Thank you so much my darlings :D I'm hoping to make it the full 6stone (hopefully more!) by the time I make it a full year of dieting :) 2 full months left exactly today!

Hope you're all doing well! xx

Thank you so much my darlings :D I'm hoping to make it the full 6stone (hopefully more!) by the time I make it a full year of dieting :) 2 full months left exactly today!

Hope you're all doing well! xx

Hi Princess!

Wow! I am very late to this very loooooong thread, so do I have it correct: you are on target to have lost an amazing 6 stone in 12 mths?!? Congratulations!!!

Way back at the start of your diary, you described your plan as being Xenical & Slimfast. I am trying to read through, but have a long way to catch up. So, may I please ask if that has continued to be your method for weight loss! I am thinking about giving Xenical a try & would appreciate any advice.

Again, congratulations on your fantastic effort

50 x!

That six stone loss is YOURS. What an epic achievement. WTG girlie

Tracy x

Back