140 Days to Christmas & the New Me!!!!

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
OK, so after numerous false starts this week I am determined to get back on the wagon and lose the weight!

I lost over 1 stone the last time I tried a few months ago, but it's all gone back on again...so much so people are asking if I am pregnant!! :eek:

The reason I left last time was I WANTED to get pregnant, but it hasn't happened yet and so now I want to lose the weight so I CAN get pregnant again and not be carrying too much weight!!!

I am aiming to lose 52lbs by Christmas!

My starting weight now is 13st 10lbs (192lbs), my goal weight is 10st (140lbs).

So from today I have exactly 140 days to get down to 140 lbs in weight which is therefore at a rate of 1lb every 2-3 days!!

I am hoping to do SS until I reach the 14lbs to go!!! Then move onto SS+. My one luxury during all this will be my Bovril (which I know contains loads of salt, but I aim to drink loads of water to balance this...this is my one concession in the plan and my decision to make).

So wish me luck as I wave the fat goodbye!!!

P.S. Any new flavours? I really wish I was in the US to get Eggnog and Banana Cream and all the cereals they do!!!! :rolleyes:

Welcome back Natialie,

Wishing you all the best with your goal of being ten stone by Christmas...I am trying for this myself:)

Fingers crossed we both achieve it!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini!!!:D

You should more than reach your goal for christmas. In fact with SS you would probably have time to reach your goal and move up through the plans in time for eating normally, but healthily by christmas. Mmmm

welcome back and Best of luck hun, and....there is a strawberry tetra coming out in september!!!!!! someone on here has tried it and said its yummy! xx

Oo Strawberry!! I wonder if they will also do a limited edition Eggnog for Christmas!! :D

Hello Stranger!
How are you doing? I hope your well lovley to see you back,im still doing ww but finding it so hard as the weight is not coming off how i would like it too!

Hello Stranger!
How are you doing? I hope your well lovley to see you back,im still doing ww but finding it so hard as the weight is not coming off how i would like it too!
Gemma!!!!!!

I've come back into the fold...lol....still struggling to get started again, but am determined to lose 50lbs by the end of the year!!!! (I keep pushing the date out...lol)

I WILL I WILL I WILL!!!!!

Nice to see your here hun,i fort you was planning another baby thats why i had not heard from you,im struggling on ww at the minute,gonna do cd in a few weeks to get a bit more off fast!

Nice to see your here hun,i fort you was planning another baby thats why i had not heard from you,im struggling on ww at the minute,gonna do cd in a few weeks to get a bit more off fast!
Need to get the weight off to get PG!!!:(

Good luck, I will be reading your thread for inspiration!

We can do it! :D

Hi gemma!

Well had my official restart weigh-in last night with CDC Debz...

I've completely gone back to where I had originally started...but good news is that I am now motivated to get this going agaiN!!

Back