140 lbs to lose :(

Been trying to lose weight for 21 years now. Since i had my 1st child. But slowly since i got pregnant with him ive now put on 14st :( Every year my new years resoloution is the same. But this year i need to do it. My 20's were miserable fat. my 30's the same. I will be 40 in 2017 and iv recently split up with my oh. so really need to do this, this year and start living again instead of just existing.

whats the best way to deal with such a big amount to lose?

Welcome to the board hun. You can do this!! Lots of us on here are in the same boat, why not join the challenges and be around lots of positivity and encouragement.

Take it one day at a time and break it down into mini goals. Remember it is going to take a while, be realistic, but every day adds up. And also try and find the positives now in you, too often we hate ourselves and think weight loss will solve everything but the mental journey starts now.

Join in and be positive! We can do this xxx

Hiya and welcome :)

Jayde is spot on - small goals and take it one day at a time. Planning ahead, having meals ready so you don't go for bad stuff, and don't beat yourself up for the slip ups that will probably happen every now and again.

Also, my personal favourite - there is no miracle cure - but it can be done. Have a good read of Minis - there are lots of lovely success stories there :)

Sxx

Hi :)

I can only echo the sentiments of the others, one day at a time and it's amazing how fast those one days add up

You can do it

Tracy x

hi slimprincess
there is loads of help on here love we are all in the same boat so we all understand you hh
un come in join in love we will support you all the way x x x x x

You are in the best place possible :) We are truly a very supportive forum and we're here for you! :) You can do it!! :) x

Back