:(

newbie10

Hi Guys,

I've been on the atkins for just over two weeks now. first week was fab, lost around 6lbs.

I'm also going to the gym four times a week as part of a gym challenge im doing.

I'm meant to be getting weighed in tomoro but couldnt resist and weighed myself today... and i've only lost 1lb!!!

i feel so down and defeated, my body is aching from all the cardio im doing and i havent cheated once with the diet! :cry:

Hi Guys,

I've been on the atkins for just over two weeks now. first week was fab, lost around 6lbs.

I'm also going to the gym four times a week as part of a gym challenge im doing.

I'm meant to be getting weighed in tomoro but couldnt resist and weighed myself today... and i've only lost 1lb!!!

i feel so down and defeated, my body is aching from all the cardio im doing and i havent cheated once with the diet! :cry:
hi newbie. i lost 6lb my first week and nothing in my 2nd week. 1lb loss is better than no loss or gaining. stick with it and your bound to lose it soon

same here i lost nothing 2nd week but loosing in the third, its the body adjusting to the new stuff, i do gym work to keep it up its better than nothing at all

your body has probably gone into shock....youll start losing again, dont worry x

Ah thank you for the words of support and advice guys :)

definitely gonna stick with it, i've never had so much energy or felt so satisfied on a diet. hopefully it will speed up a little again in the next few weeks xox

if it doesnt, find out what is making you stall.....what are you eating a little bit too much of that you shouldnt be really :D

jim is walking proof that it DOES work :D

Yeah keep up the work and have a look at how slow my loss is :) but itw working and i have a flat (ish) tummy :)

It's called PISS, post induction stall syndrome, and it's the body fighting back. stick with it, and all will be fine.

Back