147 x 100% = 100

Setas

Silver Member
100 lbs off - so pleased with myself. Sorry for blowing my own trumpet, but you are the only people who will get how excited I am!!

brilliant!!! thats more or less my goal so you are now my inspiration! i'm on day 35 so quarter of the way there :D well done that is SUCH an achievement!!!!!!

Hurray!!!

woohooooo! well done lovely lady, you are an absolute super star and living proof it can be done!

so so so proud of you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow thats fantiastic! U must feel AMAZING!!!

Well done thats brill and so you should blow your own trumpet. What you have achieved it amazing, shout it from the roof tops :D

Posts like this give newbies like me real motivation so thankyou for sharing x

AMAZING!!!!!!
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am able to following in your brilliant footsteps....that'll be me come mid June!

Well done!

Hey you!! Soooo proud, so close to goal hun!! Noy blowing your own trumpet, just recognizing this enormous effort you've made that CANNOT be easy!! Congrats
xx

thanks everyone

Jesus woman it's just fab! If be shouting it!!!!

Oh my god
Oh my god
Oh my god

We started more or less the same time and with all my pi55ing around I'm way behind you now.

Wow, that's bloody brilliant!!!!!!!!
Well done!!!!x

Oh my - that's amazing - well done you!

100lbs is my goal too!

Have you REALLY done 147 days at 100%?!? Kudos to you!

Xxx

yup I have - all through Christmas and New Year - I read some threads from others who stopped the christmas before and it took them a while to get back into it. Right from the beginning my head was in the right place (first time in 20 years mind!) so I thought it would be better to keep it there.

I think i'm finally beginning to feel proud of myself ;-)

Back