14lbs to go !

leehal

I have adjusted my goal weight from 14 1/2 stones to 15 stones, I have just hit the 16 stone mark and think I will be happy enough at 15 stones.

Comments from people have been a great boost recently, it wasn't until I hit the 3 stone loss mark until people really started to comment.

So far I have gone from an XXL to Large t-shirt.

42 inch waist dress trousers to 38 inch.

In jeans I have gone from a 40 inch to 36 inch (and these are starting to hang off me now).

If I keep going at my current rate I will be off the diet in 3 weeks.

Then the real battle begins I guess, maintenance :rolleyes:

Well done Lee you've done fab on this diet, you are another inspiration for people here!! Wow ... to think in 3 weeks you move on to maintenance .. cant wait till I get there. Ive increased my target and added another stone though .... lol oh well only another month in theory on to the diet time.

Look forward to hearing about your maintenance journey when you get there.

Well done lee ~ going frm XXL to L is well impressive and you've had good weight losses all the way. Wont be long til maintenance and look forward to seeing some before & after pics.

well done.. a great achievement.

Well done you have done a fantastic job and only 3 weeks left!!!

Georgie
x

omg leehal, you've done sooooo well..I too can't wait to see your photos. Bet you're thrilled at how far you have come. You really are a true inspiration to all of us.

Well done to you xxx sj

I have adjusted my goal weight from 14 1/2 stones to 15 stones, I have just hit the 16 stone mark and think I will be happy enough at 15 stones.

Comments from people have been a great boost recently, it wasn't until I hit the 3 stone loss mark until people really started to comment.

So far I have gone from an XXL to Large t-shirt.

42 inch waist dress trousers to 38 inch.

In jeans I have gone from a 40 inch to 36 inch (and these are starting to hang off me now).

If I keep going at my current rate I will be off the diet in 3 weeks.

Then the real battle begins I guess, maintenance :rolleyes:

So impressive leehal!

Well done:party0019:

all in under 3 months! well done xxx

OMG this is so exciting!!!!!!!

I am so chuffed on your behalf for your progress so far and very excited about you being so close to goal :p.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I am following you up the plans towards maintenance too ;).

Might you post some before and after pictures for us??

Back