15 stone 5 - 11 stone 4

You look fantastic!! Well done you :)

wow - I wanna get back to that weight, too...sigh :-(

You look AMAZING! Well done! :)

seriously anybody thinking they may not be able to do it, is rubbish. you will get to the weight im at if thats what u want. Im the worst person ever still a year and a half into slimmingworld of binge eating if i let myself go. But then i think theres a healthy balance aswell. I need to be able to have nights out/meals out and family events birthdays where i eat a cake or whatever because its a life changing routine.

Those that asked my height im 5"6.

Since i posted i havent changed much. Im 11 stone 3 now. finding it very very hard! but il keep battling on and trying.
I have a target of 10 stone (healthy BMI) but i am not sure i need to lose another stone. Its all about how u feel in yourself and how u look.

Losing the weight has changed my health completly. But im still trying to rebuild my confidence because mentally i feel no different! these things take time.

good luck to all those still trying to lose and thanks for ur lovely comments.

Wow what a difference you look fab :) well done x

Great inspiration for those of us at the very start of the journey Thankyou...xx

Those that asked my height im 5"6.

Since i posted i havent changed much. Im 11 stone 3 now. finding it very very hard! but il keep battling on and trying.
I have a target of 10 stone (healthy BMI) but i am not sure i need to lose another stone. Its all about how u feel in yourself and how u look.

Losing the weight has changed my health completly. But im still trying to rebuild my confidence because mentally i feel no different! these things take time.

good luck to all those still trying to lose and thanks for ur lovely comments.

I'm 5'5 and was 1 stone heavier than you when I started but after seeing you be 11stone 4 and look that fantastic really motivated me.

I set an interim target of 12stone which meant I have 4st 11.5lbs to lose which seemed a lot and thought I wouldn't look any better at 12 stone cos usually people look their best when they are 10stone or whatever but you look fab with 11st something and that's definitely motivated me. I have nearly 2 stone to go now to reach my 12 stone interim target and I hope I look as amazing as you do!

P.S. Set your target to whatver you feel comfortable with, not cos of healthy BMI. For my BMI to be at 25 I have to be 10st 5lbs, that is scarily thin to me. I will be happy when I am a size 12 :)

wow!! Amazing!!! :D I am soooo going for your size! :)

Well done x

You look amazing hun, congratulations on your success so far. You look great at 11stx

Well done - you look absolutely great.

I have also lost just over 4 stone, but I do not think there has been such a significant change in my appearance (well not that I can notice anyway!)

xx

You look fantastic and give me so much hope that I could look like that one day.

2nd weigh in today, started at 15st 6lb and would love to be around 10 1/2 stone

Well done!

Back