15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi guys can i join, im currently 15.7 and really want to get into the 14s in the next 3 weeks, havent seen 14 in about 3 years now, well done to everyone :)

Hi guys

I
Really
Neeed
Help

Im finding it so hard please any tips!! Im 15stone :( ive put on a stone over a few months i need to lose as much weight as possible by may !!!

Thanks so much an best of luck on your journey xxx

Ann

It's so easy to put on, isn't it? I would suggest just keep going as you're going. 5.5lb in one week is brill.

If you're having trouble with cravings, I would say promise yourself you'll have a piece of fruit first. And then wait a half hour. If you really want that piece of chocolate or pack of crisps, then you can have them, but don't forget to syn them.

Some (myself included) find it easier to keep the B choice for the evening so you have something to snack on that's incorporated into the diet without going into your syns, and then have a nice little treat like a 2-finger kitkat.

Best of luck!

Welcome in mumlisa! Well done on your loss so far!

ladiiiiiiiies (and any gents with us too!)

<-------- look what i got!!!!

woohooooo- centuryyyyyyy :D :D :D :D :D

i have been so damn excited to put that sticker up- i tells ya!!!

2lb off...not a great loss seeing as ive been perfect- but its gonna melt off next weeeeeek! i hope so anyways- not ready for it to slow down yet!!!!

15 stone 4.5lb....i am aiming to lose 5lb next week...so might be able to slink into the next thread by feb!

Party on!!! Nice one!

:party0023:
Hope I can get that sticker this year :D

xMandyDx said:
2lb down this week. I know 2lb is a good loss, but I was hoping for more after gaining half last week. Maybe my body will catch up with me next week after all the exercise this week and I'll have a great loss.

2lb is a great loss but it's hard when you have been so active
Me too maybe it will come off for us next week!

Party on!!! Nice one!

:party0023:
Hope I can get that sticker this year :D

I actually thought you put that sticker on your profile when you had 100lb or more to lose lol...suppose I may take it off!

soopermummy, that's what I'm hoping. The activity continues today with me out digging a trench around the patio for stones. Darn hard work. Only got about 1/3 of it done, and then asked himself to give me a hand, and of course he broke the spade. Men!!!

So far today, I've had two boiled eggs and an apple for breakfast, and two cups of tea using my HEXA for milk, and for lunch I had chicken flavour noodles, and stir fried some carrots, red pepper, onion and scallion in fry light, and sprinkled with half a veg oxo. I mixed that into the noodles and they were actually really yummy and a teeny bit spicy.

Plans for dinner are, SW chips with oxtail soup, veggies on the side and two slices of wholemeal bread as my HEXB.

How is everyone getting on today?

Doing well today
Banana and Allen light for breakfast
Chicken and veg soup and 2 boiled eggs lunch
Alpen light and diet coke for snack
Got some leftover lamb tagine and cous cous which is probably about 3 syns maybe less ( full portion is 3.5 syns)

Going to do a 50 min gym workout when son is in swim club and I could have some caramel snack a jacks 5 syns banana and activia fat free yog maybe some blackberries..
Got Another 3 pints of water to get through!

That all sounds yummy. Unfortunately, since I do my shopping on a Thursday, I've run out of pretty much everything. No yogurts, no diet drinks, no cereal bars, no potatoes lol

So dinner has to be changed. No SW chips if there's no potatoes. I think I'll have some goujons (chicken breast cut into strips, dipped in egg and then rolled in instant mash and put in oven), with some savoury rice and perhaps a teeny bit of curry sauce on the side for a syn or two.

It'll be plain ole tap water and no-added-sugar diluted blackcurrant until tomorrow!

Ooooh or maybe I'll have the goujons on the side, with beans on toast, and some veggies. Hmmm.....

Oh! Oh!!!!! I just realised in 4 more pounds, I'll be out of the nineties!!! I'll have officially 80+lbs to lose! Ohhh can't wait for that!

(it's the little things lol)

Hi, please can I join too. Current weight is 15st 9.5lbs, have lost 8.5lbs in three weeks, thanks to wonderful support on these boards!

ladiiiiiiiies (and any gents with us too!)
L. M. '

<-------- look what i got!!!!

woohooooo- centuryyyyyyy :D :D :D :D :D

i have been so damn excited to put that sticker up- i tells ya!!!

2lb off...not a great loss seeing as ive been perfect- but its gonna melt off next weeeeeek! i hope so anyways- not

15 stone 4.5lb....i am aiming to lose 5lb next week...so might be able to slink into the next thread by feb!

wow, massive well done - you must feel so much better, you are an inspiration to us all xxxxxx

Hi guys

I
Really
Neeed
Help

Im finding it so hard please any tips!! Im 15stone :( ive put on a stone over a few months i need to lose as much weight as possible by may !!!

Thanks so much an best of luck on your journey xxx

Ann

Hi and welcome to our gang Annie - what's happening in May?? Sure we can all help each other to lose weight and get healthy xxx

Hi guys can i join, im currently 15.7 and really want to get into the 14s in the next 3 weeks, havent seen 14 in about 3 years now, well done to everyone :)

Welcome Mumlisa - is so good to have new gang members!!
We are all here to support each other and I sooooo can't wait to get into the 14 stone zone but I want to do it with all you lot on here!!!

Isn't it great to see lots of new people joining us - the more the merrier and it deffo helps when you know that there are others going through the same ups and downs xxx

I have had a really tough day - has been really hard (not diet wise). Had to call at work for a wellbeing meeting with boss as I am still signed off with work related stress/depression, hypothyroidism and insomnia........was fine when I got there but I felt so anxious I couldn't eAt all day which is not healthy. Eventually made myself SW quiche and beans and have eAten loads of fruit - used my sins for red wine which I know is bad but hopefully will sleep tonight!!

I actually thought you put that sticker on your profile when you had 100lb or more to lose lol...suppose I may take it off!

soopermummy, that's what I'm hoping. The activity continues today with me out digging a trench around the patio for stones. Darn hard work. Only got about 1/3 of it done, and then asked himself to give me a hand, and of course he broke the spade. Men!!!

So far today, I've had two boiled eggs and an apple for breakfast, and two cups of tea using my HEXA for milk, and for lunch I had chicken flavour noodles, and stir fried some carrots, red pepper, onion and scallion in fry light, and sprinkled with half a veg oxo. I mixed that into the noodles and they were actually really yummy and a teeny bit spicy.

Plans for dinner are, SW chips with oxtail soup, veggies on the side and two slices of wholemeal bread as my HEXB.

How is everyone getting on today?

Hi ya!!
if you wanna keep your sticker you carry on hun!! It's your goal and it's not going to be long.
I don't want to post mine till I'm there, because I'm a complete freak and I haven't entirely admitted to myself yet that I have that much to lose!! x

Haha Vicki... lol @ "complete freak" but I know what you mean about not wanting to admit to yourself how far you let yourself go. I mean, honestly, even now if I tell people what I started out at, they look at me like I've sprouted a second head (of which I've lost a couple, surely!) and say "noooo, no wayyyyy were you 18st!". So when I realised I had exactly 9st, half of myself, and a whole other person to lose, I felt very teary.

Dextersmum (eh, just wanna ask real quick, is there somethin else I can call you? I feel odd typing your full username all the time haha) sorry to hear you've had such a horrible day. Stress gets to us all in one way or another.. some people over eat, and some hardly eat at all. I just get tension headaches. I hope you have a great nights' sleep and really enjoy that wine! Tomorrow is a new day!

I've only used 4.5 syns today. Go me! I usually think up sneaky ways to use every last one of them. I had 2.5 syns left one day and decided I was NOT letting them go to waste. Oh no, not me. So I used them on -- wait for it -- half a snack sized bar of chocolate. Hahaha.

Welcome to all our lovely new victims.. ahem, I mean members. Well done on your losses so far, and best of luck with the rest!

Mands call me Sharon......by the way hope you don't mind me calling you Mands but my sis is Mandy too and is just a habit! Dexter was my last Cavalier who died in my arms last year and is still missed but Madam Cocohas helped no end....but I am a real mum too - Daniel aged 19 and Nathan 13 xxx

Mands is fine... my friends call me that too hehe.
Aww poor Dexter. It's horrible when something happens to a pet, they're like your kids!
Besides Mischka, the TV cable chewing, steel fence snapping, backdoor eating, husky, I have real kids too. Tiffany, who will be 12 in June, Jared who'll be 9 in March, and Fia who was 2 this October just gone.

They're all crazy as a box of spiders, but they didn't lick that off the ground haha

Think I'm going to hit the hay. OH was out with the lads tonight for darts, and he drives me insane when he comes home babbling like a loon with a few drinks in him lol. Besides, it's nice to have the whole bed to myself for a bit :p

G'night all!

Oooops... I hear the door... here he is!

Hope everyone is doing well today
I am swapping to red or green days to see if that makes a difference to the weight loss
Woke up aching this morning as I did 30 mins on the cross trainer non stop last night which felt really good!
Didn't really want to eat this morning felt a bit queasy as had a meeting with HR planned but managed to get a banana and coffee with my multi vitamins and evening primrose oil!
Another banana pre meeting
When I got back i had some seabass fillets fried in tsp of olive oil and later a fibre plus bar
Made a chicken casserole for tea so going to have veg with it and not touch the mashed spuds that I will make for family
Then that's me done with first red day in a long time!

Back