15 stone to 14 stone support

Been a bad girl this last 2 weeks so have 1 1/2lb to get to the next zone, ive gone off drink for lent, hope i stick to it and have a good loss next week x

Another 1.5lb off for me this week, down to 15st 5lb. I'm amazed! I was expecting to stay the same or gain this week seeing as the weekend didn't go to plan (the pepperoni pizza was delicious!!)

A fair few pounds off all round this week, well done do all that have lost :party0016:.

Been awol a bit this week, had a bit of man flu (and you all know there is nothing worse than that don't you :D). Only been to the gym once since last weigh in, hoping to go tonight though to try and shed a final pound before WI.

A fair few pounds off all round this week, well done do all that have lost :party0016:.

Been awol a bit this week, had a bit of man flu (and you all know there is nothing worse than that don't you :D). Only been to the gym once since last weigh in, hoping to go tonight though to try and shed a final pound before WI.

Hope you feel better soon.

Feel better soon Andrew! Good luck for WI!

JanetG said:
Another 1.5lb off for me this week, down to 15st 5lb. I'm amazed! I was expecting to stay the same or gain this week seeing as the weekend didn't go to plan (the pepperoni pizza was delicious!!)

Good loss there Janet and I hope you enjoyed the pizza :D pepperoni is my fav! Nom! Xx

andrew41 said:

Gaaaah! Man flu! How horrendous! Hope you have had someone to tend to your every need (bringing you tea/coffee, fluffing your pillows and making sure the xbox/PS/PC is set up and waiting for you ;))
Hope you're feeling better and WI goes well xx

I lost 1lb at WI..see, Im learning not to say "only" ;) Hoping for a bigger loss next week x

Hope you are feeling better and good luck with the dreaded WI!

Back