15 stone to 14 stone support

Heyyy :)
I started 10 weeks ago at 17 stone 8 and I am now 15 stone 10.5, cannot wait to get into the 14's :D

Heyyy
I started 10 weeks ago at 17 stone 8 and I am now 15 stone 10.5, cannot wait to get into the 14'S
Ohh you started just before me and the same weight too. Currently on the 15,13.5 though my wii says i'm down to 15 10 :D. Not taking any notice of it until thursday. You know what i really love weigh in day now its like a big surprise, maybe good maybe bad but whatever kinda exciting LOL(can y'all tell i dont get out much lol)

Anyone doing any body magic? xx

Ohh i give up with the editing but it feels so different. I train with hand weights which both of them are 6.5 lbs and to think i;ve on slimming world lost nearly 4 lots of those its astounding. I feel lighter and happier and more postive and i know that as we all skrink that feeling is going to grow :D. Best of luck to you all x

Well i fully intend to do that all. Though my c says i have to do my bronze first. I do about a hour and a half of planed exercise daily(cardio and yoga) and add muscle building exercises in twice a week. From thursday will be my last week for bronze :D and then silver gold and platinum. Always want to run the london marathon to raise money for the national autistic society and sparkle appeal (as they have both have been so supportive of our family and have helped us) and one needs to be fit to run 26.6 miles lol

I keep forgotting to tell them when I go to group that I'm doing Body Magic - even though I walk home 3 times a week from the train station (about 2 miles). Also started 30 day shred on Saturday. It is hard work, and it currently hurts to breathe as a result of the ab section - but worth it!

Also another hugely important thing when you start a program of exercise have a rest day. I keep saturday as mine. Might do some light yoga work and i walk everywhere anyway but no intense exercise that day. Gives the body time to repair and readjust :D

To be fair, I have had the last 2 weekends off, so I haven't really deserved to lose anything. But its sooooo difficult to stay on track when the weather is good and the pub is calling

OOh can I join as well just found this post!!

Last week (weigh in Tuesday night) I was 15 stone exactly but I had had a bout of food poisoning (dodgy prawn) and this weekend I have gone off plan so expect a gain and I really really want to get under 15 stone for the first time in a long time

I'm game too! :)

After getting down to 14st3lb six months ago, Christmas-time and being lazy saw my weight steadily increase despite some half-hearted attempts to stop it, and peaked a couple of weeks ago at almost 16st! :eek:

I've gotten back into things recently, and this morning weighed 15st 4lbs, so I'm looking at getting into the 14s in another couple of weeks with some luck (and effort).

Hi im currently 15.11 i want to get to 15st0.5lb to get my 6 stone award but close behind by 0.5lb is the 14s i cannot wait to get there then i no im gonna nearly be at my target :) every time i drop in the stones it certainly spurs me on even more :) x

had a great weigh in- lost 5.5 lbs this week! Am so chuffed with myself!!! Nearly getting to the under14stone mark!!!

had a great weigh in- lost 5.5 lbs this week! Am so chuffed with myself!!! Nearly getting to the under14stone mark!!!
A MASSIVE well done to you.. xx

yay well done lets was the same as mine last week its kinda nice to get a motivator like that really well done and those small changes you made obviously helped get that loose. Exercise is definitly the way forward with me. Ever thing is get tighter and perty and i'm shrinking too so woop woop

I'm hoping I can join this group soon! Was weighed in today and am currently 2 pounds away from being in the 15's so hopefully will join you all really soon! :)

Well it's hello and goodbye from me as I lost 1.5 lb this week and for first time in a long long time am into the 14s yippee so good luck everyone and see u in the 14-13 soon!

2.5lbs off for me this week so now 15 st 1.5lbs. Half a pound off 1st1/2 award and 2.5lns off club 10 - cue the inevitable near to next goal slow down:)

Back