15 stone to 14 stone support

3lb off, now 15 stone 9 and got my half stone award, really don't want to blow it this time so got to be very good this week.

rootsfran said:
3lb off, now 15 stone 9 and got my half stone award, really don't want to blow it this time so got to be very good this week.

Well done on your award hun & for the coming week!! Just don't put too much pressure on yourself x

Yes I can offically join you guys this week :D
Had my weigh in last night and am in the 15's, very please it was my first weigh in and I am glad that I saw an improvement. Hoping not to be in this group to long but I am pleased to be here :D
I am 15 stone 9 at the moment so I am guessing that I will be here for a few weeks unless I have great losses

Well done all of you on your weight loss..

I started week 2 today and have lost 4lb this week. thats 9lb in 2 weeks.. I'm so happy and not hungry either.. woop woop

I was wondering if I could join here with u lovely ladies!! I am currently sitting at 15.3 (for longer than I had hoped!) need some motivation and have been looking around here for some supportive buddies and it looks like this might be the spot!! ?

I'm really trying to get in the 14's bracket!! I Havnt been in there since I was about 14!! At my heaviest I was 18.6, lost 1.5 stone while pregnant (bad morning sickness till 32 weeks!) I joined SW at 17.8 and now 15.2 so really determined to lose this weight! I weigh in on Tuesdays so hopefully this tues I will b in the 14's :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im hopin for a sts this week i havent been bad but my minds not been on it at all full of cold and feel rubbish been eatin the right stuff but at the same time ive lost my appetite and been on the lozenges, medicines etc x

I'm hoping for a sts this week as the jd called me on sat night followed by the sambuca and then the blue fizzy crap was my mates birthday. Also been time of the month. Though i have been eating on plan, drinking lots of water and doing my exercise daily. I did have a very good night on sat. Though i was intending not to drink but my friend clocked me sipping iet coke LOL

lauratrev said:
Im hopin for a sts this week i havent been bad but my minds not been on it at all full of cold and feel rubbish been eatin the right stuff but at the same time ive lost my appetite and been on the lozenges, medicines etc x

Well i am suprised i lost 2.5lb this week :) another 1lb and i get my 5 and a half stone award :) x

Well done everyone
Can I join please? Started twelve weeks ago at 17 stone and now I'm 15 stone 5.5 I was hoping for a good week this week as I'm only 1.5 away from my club ten but it's star week and had some other stuff going on so I've had my naughty moments. Wi in the morning so I'll soon know. Good luck everyone.

I put on 1lb on my weigh in yesterday ..........tho this morning it had gone , I need to go back to recoding everything, because i think its probably the little things here and there I need to watch out for

Lost 1lb last night!! Club 10!! And hoping for a 2.5 lb loss next week for my 2st award!! But as from this week only 11.5 lbs to get into the 14s !!! Xxx I remember when 1lb seemed such a hard target now I'm thinking oh only 11lbs not too bad!!! Lol xxx

Well done mizkirsty
I also got my club ten today lost 1.5 and only 4 pounds to go to get in to the 14's.

Back