15 stone to 14 stone support

1.5 off.now have 1.5 to lose my first stone and also get into the next bracket.working hard this week and eating only free food-so far so good

Hi all! I am now in the 15s just! So will be along for the support and chat. Good luck to all x x

lesley50 said:
2lb lost, now 15st 1.5

was 15st .05 sat morning , feels like i will never get there

I know what you mean. I havr been so near my club 10 for about 3 weeks and just can't seem to get there. This week has been more off plan than on so not holding out much hope. But i will get there eventually - so will you!

Hi all!

Can I join is this club please- I am 15.12 and seem to be stuck. Be great to have some support of people in the same stone bracket!!

Hope everyone is on track and enjoying the sunshine. :)

Claire x

Half a pound off but it wasnt my normal class so to lose on another scales is a bonus :) flexi syn today tho bf has surprised me to a night at hilton tonite with dinner and breakfast so thats why i had to go another class this mornin! 15.8 now......0.5lb to get my 5 and a half stone award! Fingers crossed next week! X

Now i know why i was suprised to a stay at the hilton to be suprised with an executive room :) then a candlelit bath filled with roses to go to to the bed to find my bf had wrote marry me in petals on the bed and got down on one knee with the most beautiful diamond ring im so happy and we r celebratin with the champers if i gain i have a a gd enuff excuse im gonna celebrate cos im onli gonna do it once in my life :):):):):) xx

lauratrev said:
Now i know why i was suprised to a stay at the hilton to be suprised with an executive room :) then a candlelit bath filled with roses to go to to the bed to find my bf had wrote marry me in petals on the bed and got down on one knee with the most beautiful diamond ring im so happy and we r celebratin with the champers if i gain i have a a gd enuff excuse im gonna celebrate cos im onli gonna do it once in my life :):):):):) xx

Aww how amazing! Congratulations and you enjoy your evening! X

lauratrev said:

Congratulations! Sounds like a right romantic :)

Seems i will be with you ladies & gents or a while longer as i have put on 1lb this week. No more than i have deserved though. Only 2 days this week have been completely on plan and i haven't drunk enough water or done enough exercise.

Well I did start posting in the 16 to 15, but as I'm well in the midle of the 15 bracket I think I should post here.

Have now lost a total of 2 stone 2lb over 16 weeks.

My target is 14 but would be very happy to get there as has been a very long time since I was, would be exstatic to get in the 13's.

So having lost a steady 2 or 1,1/2lb a week I plan to get down there by my end July birthday.

Good luck to you all and keep in going down.

Gained a half this week, I deserved it though, an easter egg and a chinese restaurant, and my will power were the culprits, now at 15 stone 8.5

Hey everyone how are you all doing? and dont worry to much about the gain roots this is a long term thing and well it was easter. Wont be going for wi this week as have had a horrible stomach flu and my son is still very ill with it as is the other half. Had a proper wobble at the weekend, but a good friend of mine was staying as well as my mum and aunts so all went out for dinner(though i was good and i think i kept within the reasonable amount of syns) and then me and my friend had cake on saturday :p. Though i;ve not eaten in 3 days so body is all of a mix up. Going to have some fruit tonight and ease back into plan slowly will check weight on the wii later just for curiousness though no official till next thursday :D

Totally forgot to post in here when I weighed in yesterday
I am at 15 stone 6 now :) I was pleased with my pound loss as I had a couple of Easter eggs over the weekend and thought that I might gain. Also means I have lost 1/2 a stone in 3 weeks :bliss:I am hoping to keep it up and shut up the stupid nurse LOL

YAY little man was well enough and dandy fine today so i went to weight in and lost 4lbs so 3.5lbs away from the 15 stone mark so i'm going to head for the 4lbs for next weigh in as have a very clear boring week planed with no distractions or excuses not to do my best. Also i'm better :D

Back