15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi everyone!
Still new to this site! I'm in this bracket! Started at 16.2 at the end of January I'm now 14.7 nearly at my club 10 :) it seems to have taken me quite along time I think or would you say that's about right? I set pat at 11 at the mo what is everyone else hopping to get to?

I lost 3.5 lbs so now 14st13.5 so bye all see you in the next group xx

Good luck all

carlyb30 said:
I lost 3.5 lbs so now 14st13.5 so bye all see you in the next group xx

Good luck all

Well done good luck xx

Beautifulmess said:
I know its hard but at least it's no gain! :) Have you tried the side plan they have that speeds your weight loss up? Ask your leader. It's based on 2/3's of SUPERFREE food and 1/3 of Free food instead of the other way around.

Yeah Iv heard of this one! I'm trying to push ss foods this week and drink loads of water cos I hardly drink n e thing during day! Hopefully that should get it moving again!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, I lost 1lb this week which was pleasing as I had a few drinks of wine last weekend, but managed to stick to plan the rest of the week. Would be nice to get my stone award next week but I dont want to put too much pressure on myself I am happy with any loss.

Less than half way through this group now 6lbs till I can move down :) xx

Well done everyone I've still got 3.5 to go before I can move down groups after sts this week.

reptara, like you I've got 3 1/2lb to go before getting into the next stone award.

Have just got my 2 1/2 stone award, and have been lsoing an average of 2lb a week.

So will keep ploding downwards and will hopefully lose the next 1 stone 3 1/2 lb by my birthday in July.

I did it!! Lost 2.5lb yesterday to move to 14st 12lb!! Thanks for the tips while i move through the 15s and i will cya all in the 14s soon :)

Insaniti said:
I did it!! Lost 2.5lb yesterday to move to 14st 12lb!! Thanks for the tips while i move through the 15s and i will cya all in the 14s soon :)

Yay well done hopefully we will all be joining you soon xx

I've just about had enough of seeing 15st 6lb on the scales :'(

I've gone from 17st 5lb down to here, I'm not far from 2 stone lost. I've reset all my trackers and trying to make a clean start!

Back