15 stone to 14 stone support

hello everyone, coming to join you.... I am sure you will all agree in hoping that it will not be long....

5.5lb for me tonight to start me in this group at 15st 12.5lb - taregt to be in next group by mid july...:D

ooh just done a quick bit of calculation in my head and if i manage to loose 2lb each week - i will be 12st by Christmas!:4635:

Mrsbrogden22 said:
I STS again! Stuck on 15.4 for weeks!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Guess what......I'm still 15.4!!! STS for 4 weeks now!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chin up, keep at it the scales will catch up with all your good work eventually don't be disheartened

So I'm 15 st 12.5 lbs now. It keeps coming off. Interim goal no 3 is 14 st 5 lbs. PAT is 13 stone 2 lbs but I'm not sure if I'll go all the. Looking pretty thin already, just got some good amount of muscle mass, too. Don't want to end up looking like I'm ill.

I'm back after 3 weeks off due to serious ill health really pleased with a STS after 3 weeks off plan!

Just joined today and am looking for to giving and receiving support. Was 15 stone 4 on Monday this week and 14 stone 13.5 today. Want to get down to 10 stone eventually. Hope everyone is having a good day and look forward to getting to know everyone. I would love to be apart of your support network. :p

Hello! :wavey:

Just wanted to say I know how you feel! I started at 17.6 1/2 and am currently 15.8 but just can't seem to budge at the moment! Getting sick of seeing it. I have lost weight a couple of times (around 3 stone) get to this weight and then seem to stop!

I am only 1.5lbs off my 2 stone shiney so maybe we can give each other the kick up the bum we need to get them!!

Do you have a diary? I am off to find out so I can pinch ideas!

Claire x

Totally need a kick up the bum! I keep starting diaries and then don't fill them out and then half heartedly doing them.

I'll have my dinner soon and go fill it out! I need to be super good! I got down to 15st 5 last week and then this week I just ate rubbish, my own doing and back up to 15st 7 again :cry:

Totally need a kick up the bum! I keep starting diaries and then don't fill them out and then half heartedly doing them.

I'll have my dinner soon and go fill it out! I need to be super good! I got down to 15st 5 last week and then this week I just ate rubbish, my own doing and back up to 15st 7 again :cry:

Hiya!

Yes go fill out your diary and then I can come and find it and stalk you to make sure you are keeping on track lol! I have had an ok week this week, showing 15 6 1/2 at the moment so fingers crossed I am over the hump and can continue to move down. I am a slow loser, taken me a year to lost 2 stone, but hey all in the right direction hey!

xx

How strange, it's taken me a year to lose 2 stone as well. Food diary updated for today - not enough fruit/veg but it's the first day of the weekend for me and we don't tend to do a big shop for the week until Saturday as we'll be back in work on Sunday morning.

Just watched my fill of 2 episodes of Band of Brothers! I'll have to find your food diary! Good luck! ;)

Can I please join....Im 15stone 6.5lbs and have been stuck around here for weeks now, put a few pound on, lose a few pound, put a few on, lose a few! Starting to do my head in! Ive had quite a few things on recently but now my calendar is pretty clear so I can focus on getting into the 14's.

Welcome to the club Jacqui, I've been the same waivering about.

Had the most beautiful chicken roast dinner tonight. It's making my mouth water just thinking about it. Plus, it was all totally on plan! :D

iieeieieieieie! So naughty, I had a sneaky peek this morning and dropped from 15st 7.6 to 15st 4.6.

Must keep this up! Wantwantwant! Epic week quite possibly could be epic!

iieeieieieieie! So naughty, I had a sneaky peek this morning and dropped from 15st 7.6 to 15st 4.6.

Must keep this up! Wantwantwant! Epic week quite possibly could be epic!

Hurrraaah! That is fantastic- lets hope it stays :) xx

Went and had brunch in town with the other half, he's been complaining that he's put on a few pounds (if I lose another 4 1/2 lbs then I'll actually be lower than him)

Pushed him to see if wanted to follow what I eat this week, I've drawn up a food plan with him and we're going to have an EE week, even built in his lattes from costa to his syn allowance. We started with the roast chicken dinner yesterday (I swear I was dreaming about that and Michael Fassbender :swoon: last night ... :D)

xxx

Can I be in your gang too, lol but only for a little while as I am 15 stone 7 and want to get to the next stage. Only 1/2lb til my club 10 and then downwards so here's to the journey.

Morning!!

Well I weighed this morning and lost 3lbs this week!! Hurray :party0011: Well 3 and a 1/4 but not counting the 1/4. Also got my 2 stone shiney and club 10 :)

Hope everyone else is doing well and have good weigh ins this week. Keep is up everyone, the 14's are in sight!!!

Claire xx

Freshstartnewme! said:
Morning!!

Well I weighed this morning and lost 3lbs this week!! Hurray :party0011: Well 3 and a 1/4 but not counting the 1/4. Also got my 2 stone shiney and club 10 :)

Hope everyone else is doing well and have good weigh ins this week. Keep is up everyone, the 14's are in sight!!!

Claire xx

Well done, that's great, I was hoping for my 2 stone this week but with the reeked I've just had probably not!

Back