15 stone to 14 stone support

Freshstartnewme! said:
Morning!!

Well I weighed this morning and lost 3lbs this week!! Hurray :party0011: Well 3 and a 1/4 but not counting the 1/4. Also got my 2 stone shiney and club 10 :)

Hope everyone else is doing well and have good weigh ins this week. Keep is up everyone, the 14's are in sight!!!

Claire xx

Well done you

Morning!!

Well I weighed this morning and lost 3lbs this week!! Hurray :party0011: Well 3 and a 1/4 but not counting the 1/4. Also got my 2 stone shiney and club 10 :)

Hope everyone else is doing well and have good weigh ins this week. Keep is up everyone, the 14's are in sight!!!

Claire xx

Thats brilliant :) Well done...keep up the good work and you'll be in the 14's in no time!

Thanks everyone,

Nice to finally have a good loss, I am usually a 1lb a week girl if I am lucky, but been really in the right frame of mind this week.

I hope everyone else has a great week :) xx

I've got WI tonight and not looking forward to it at all :-( Kinda lost motivation again and been munchin on loads of chocolate and also had pizza!!! Oh dear! A gain is obviously expected this week :-(

Motivation is back again though, plenty of free foods planned for the week and am starting to go swimming so hopefully that will boost the losses....I'll update later how I get on tonight!

I had weigh in this morning and staid the same gutted cos I've been super good this week so another good week and hopefully it will catch up next week. Saying that I'm out on Saturday night so don't hold much hope for next weeks WI.

I had weigh in this morning and staid the same gutted cos I've been super good this week so another good week and hopefully it will catch up next week. Saying that I'm out on Saturday night so don't hold much hope for next weeks WI.

Im sure it will catch up next week. Dont feel disheartened and go off track...keep doing what you are doing and Im sure it will drop off next week :D

Mrsbrogden22 said:
Guess what......I'm still 15.4!!! STS for 4 weeks now!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

........STS again :-( consultant has given me the sas sheets to fill in for this week! Getting a bit pee'd off with it now :-(

I lost 1lb this week so half way to being in the 14s now. Would like these next 7lbs to come off before my holiday on 31st July. I'm sure I can do it.

Good luck to everyone else. xx

Mrsbrogden22 said:
........STS again :-( consultant has given me the sas sheets to fill in for this week! Getting a bit pee'd off with it now :-(

I actually find the Sas logs really help me - if you use them properly!! Are you posting a food diary on here so we can check your food too?!

What my c did that really helped me when I was badly yoyoing was she planned my whole weeks food syns and all and I followed that and lost 3!!! Xx

Put on 1.5lbs :sign0007: It was expected but I am a bit disappointed with myself. So now Im at 15st 8lbs, back where I was months ago. I would really like to get back to my 2st loss by the end of June - need to lose another 5lbs :help2: I can do this!!!

Mizkirsty said:
I actually find the Sas logs really help me - if you use them properly!! Are you posting a food diary on here so we can check your food too?!

What my c did that really helped me when I was badly yoyoing was she planned my whole weeks food syns and all and I followed that and lost 3!!! Xx

I'm determined to use them properly n fill them out a's the day goes on, as wen I fill a food diary out I do it when I remember so prob forget half the stuff Iv eaten!

No Iv never filled a food diary on here but think I will for this week to see if it helps me some more!

I'm going to plan my meals ahead which Iv never done since doing SW! So maybe this could help me??!

Hi everyone can I join your gang initial weigh in put me at 15 st 9 lbs

Can't wait to see a different number. I've been good all week tomorrow weigh in day

Hi everyone can I join your gang initial weigh in put me at 15 st 9 lbs

Can't wait to see a different number. I've been good all week tomorrow weigh in day

:welcome: Hi Lotstolose36, welcome to the 15's. Hopefully it wont be long till we are all moving down to the 14's together and can say bye bye :massmoon:

thank you

yes im looking forward to saying good bye to the 15s for the last time. i wont be visiting them again he he

No offense but I'm ready to leave this group now hopefully a few more weeks and I will do!!

Well done everyone doing really well xx

yay 4lb loss for me tonight, mega pleased as i was not expecting anything:D

thanks frankied..

yay 4lb loss for me tonight, mega pleased as i was not expecting anything:D

Thats a really good loss :happy096: especially as you were'nt expecting anything. What have you done this week to get such a high loss? I very rarely manage to lose anymore than 2lb a week :cry:

Back