15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done everyone on your losses and good luck to those left to weigh in this week, hopefully I'll be able to report a loss this week despite having far too much to drink on Saturday night!

first week weight loss and i have lost 7lbs yay bringing my weight down to 15st 2lbs

2lbs off for me so now 15st 6

Hi, I haven't checked in in here for a while, lost 2.5lbs this week! I am off on my jollies early next week so I think a gain from that is highly likely but I want to enjoy myself!

Hi, I haven't checked in in here for a while, lost 2.5lbs this week! I am off on my jollies early next week so I think a gain from that is highly likely but I want to enjoy myself!

You go on holiday to enjoy yourself, not to watch what you are eating! Go have fun and when you get back you can start back on your plan :)

I had a bit of a disaster last night....was doing sooooo well but just suddely fancied something sweet and the biscuit tin came out :-( Had about 6 rich teas and 1 chocolate digestive. Really pi**ed off at myself because I was doing so well.

Dusted off and starting again today then.......

Today i got all excited as i went from 16stone 3lb to 15stone 13lb, i went into the 16`s to 15`s on here and someone kindly pointed out i should be in the 15`s to 14`s so im doubly happy.
13lb to go and i`ll be evicted from squatting in here lol.
So now guys n gals your stuck with me for the 13lbs :0)

Beautifulmess said:
This time enxt week I may be leaving this thread :D

I had a bad week and gained 4lb only to lose 7lb this week :) because I didn't go to WI last week I couldn't add it as a week so my scales said I gained 4lb and this week I lost 3lb from my orignal weight of 15st 4lb (I went up to 15st 8lb last week) and now I'm 15st 1lb

I wi in this week at 15.1 so hopefully we an both move down next week I lost 4.5!! Got my 2.5 shiny and platinum body magic!! Xx

Shocked myself with a 4lb weight loss tonight so im now 14.13 :) so im off to join the next group now to start again lol good luck everybody see u soon :):) xx

Hi,

I can finally join you all!

15st13.5lb last night!!

Feel like it's taken me ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees and ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees to get here.

Hopefully i won't be around long!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done everyone. Another sts for me at WI in this morning so I'm here fir another week at least.

I normally have WI on Tuesday but cant go this evening, going Thursday instead. Probably a good thing as was on on Saturday night (and wasnt very good) and was out on Sunday night too so an extra few days might come in handy on the scales!! Would love a loss this week but reckon it will be another gain :cry:

Serves me right if it is...need to learn to use some will power!! Definately need to next week as Im out Sat, Sun & Mon night!! :eek:

Going for wi now.....hope I'm not 15.4 again for the 6th week!!! I will b well n truly pi$$ed off if I am cos Iv been so bloody good all week!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo 2lbs off!! No longer 15.4!! Just needed an extra half pound for my 2.5 stone shiny but I'll get it next week!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back