15 stone to 14 stone support

Mrsbrogden22 said:
Woohoo 2lbs off!! No longer 15.4!! Just needed an extra half pound for my 2.5 stone shiny but I'll get it next week!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you you'll be leaving us in no time

Woo hoo selwonk ya following me lol. i got 13lb to go to escape this thread.
well done :0)

Hiya :)

Can I join this group? I've just got into the 15's as I'm 15.12 1/2 and plan to be in the 14's as soon as possible. Boo xx

1.5lbs off for me this week so only 6lbs to go and I'm out of the 15s, finally! Aiming to be out of here in 3 weeks.....wish me luck lol xxx

3lbs for me:p
Just another 5.5lbs and I w ill be waving bye bye. Come on let's make the journey together:D

2.5 off for me so now 15st 3.5lbs the 14's are in sight!

Got WI tonight but not feeling overly positive after last weekend :party0051:

I have been really good though the rest of this week and I have had an extra couple of days to normal as couldnt make my usual WI so hoping I get a maintain....really dont want to put anymore on :cry: Fingers Crossed :fingerscrossed:

weigh in day today so im down a 1lb this week so im now 15st 1lbs so i wont be here too long now gonna work my butt of to get into 14s for next week . x

Lots2lose36 said:
weigh in day today so im down a 1lb this week so im now 15st 1lbs so i wont be here too long now gonna work my butt of to get into 14s for next week . x

Yay go for it!

I lost 4lb by some miracle so 15 stone 3lb now.

I managed 1.5lb this week so was really pleased with that :happy036:

Now at 15st 6.5lbs. Got a shorter week till WI as back to normal day. So Ive got till Tuesday and Im hoping (although I am out a couple of times this weekend) that I can shift at least another 1lb :cross:

Only joined SlimmingWorld just over 2 weeks ago at exactly 16 stone... Had my first weigh-in on Tuesday and lost 7lb so i'm now 15stone 7lb, just another 7lb to go. First time entering this thread and hopefully i'l be out of it in no time :) Good luck to all. :D

weighed in today lost 2lb this week.
But and its a big one since the 11th of april i have lost in total 3stone 1lb.
So am currently 15stone 11lb :0)

weighed in today lost 2lb this week.
But and its a big one since the 11th of april i have lost in total 3stone 1lb.
So am currently 15stone 11lb :0)

:happy096: Well done, you are doing fantastic :D is there anything specific you are doing which is helping you to lose so quickly?

Religious about what i eat, swimming 3 times a week and being a chef on my feet allday, and very very focused.
No chocolate, crisps, biscuits, cakes, have passed my lips for 13 weeks not even low fat ones.

Religious about what i eat, swimming 3 times a week and being a chef on my feet allday, and very very focused.
No chocolate, crisps, biscuits, cakes, have passed my lips for 13 weeks not even low fat ones.

Wow! That is really impressive! I think I would of given up by now if I wasnt allowing myself any of that stuff!

Well done though, you are doing really well :)

Hello
Hope you don't mind me joining you. Just got into the 15's this week after WI with 3lb off taking me to 15st 13lb :)

Hello
Hope you don't mind me joining you. Just got into the 15's this week after WI with 3lb off taking me to 15st 13lb :)

Well done! and welcome :)

Hi less i was with you in the 16`s to 15`s knew you wouldn`t be far behind me;0)

Back