15 stone to 14 stone support

1.5 pound loss for me last night, very pleased as only stuck to plan 90% :)

Hi Jacqui- our stats are very similar,starting weight and current weight etc! Are you feeling back on track? I had a 3lb loss at the beginning of June and then lost nothing since then. Just can't seem to get back into the swing of it. Do you fancy being buddies as we are at a similar weight would be nice to have someone to keep on track with!!

Right so here is a kick up the bum for you *kick*! (just a little one, more of a nudge) and you can give me one back and lets get our heads in gear!!

Claire xx

*Kick* right back at you!!

Yay, being buddies sounds like a great idea :hug99: Hopefully we will be able to keep eachother on track and help motivate eachother. And as you said, our stats are very similar which is good.

Im feeling like Im back on track now. Was very disappointed with my 1.5lb gain on Tuesday so am sticking to plan religiously this week! How are you getting on? Sending you good vibes to help stay on track :vibes:Do you have a goal date?

Jacqui x

Hi Jacqui- our stats are very similar,starting weight and current weight etc! Are you feeling back on track? I had a 3lb loss at the beginning of June and then lost nothing since then. Just can't seem to get back into the swing of it. Do you fancy being buddies as we are at a similar weight would be nice to have someone to keep on track with!!

Right so here is a kick up the bum for you *kick*! (just a little one, more of a nudge) and you can give me one back and lets get our heads in gear!!

Claire xx

ignore my question about your target date - just read your signature!! Doh!!

Lost 1.5lbs this week so pleased as I was away for the weekend, not blowing the whole week so worth it. Was slimmer of week and month too :D

So now 15st 2 14's here I come!

arggghh just on the cusp!! 15st dead on! Maybe at next weeks weigh in I can get under the 15 mark!!

ignore my question about your target date - just read your signature!! Doh!!

Hiya!! Thanks for the friend request :) I am not 100% sure about a target weight, I have never as an adult been much smaller than I am now that I can remember, so not sure what weight I should be at. I have set it as 12 stone so that is the first goal!

I have started again today, changed my weigh in day to a Friday so day 1! (Again!)

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hiya!! Thanks for the friend request :) I am not 100% sure about a target weight, I have never as an adult been much smaller than I am now that I can remember, so not sure what weight I should be at. I have set it as 12 stone so that is the first goal!

I have started again today, changed my weigh in day to a Friday so day 1! (Again!)

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hope day 1 has gone ok? Im guessing you dont go to group to get weighed?

I know what you mean about setting a goal, its quite difficult to know where you want to be when its been so long since you were there! I have said I want to get to 11stone but to be honest, I think it will just depend on how I feel when I lose some weight....I might get to a certain place and feel happy with how I look so once I get to that point I will know thats my real target :)

Well ladies I am leaving you at long last, lost 2.5 at WI today and got slimmer of the week so I'm off down to the next group. Hope to see you all there soon

I'm still here but still happy all the same. :) Lost 2 lb at group lastnight, was shocked as I had expected a gain... Had 2 bbq's over the weekend and high syn day during the week. :) Chuffed. :D So im now at 15 stone 1 lb. :)

sts at WI this morning so I'm with ya's for another week! :D

I have STS this week :sigh: Was a bit disappointed as I have been really good (apart from 1 day when I had a chinese!) so thought I would of lost something :confused:

Oh well, not letting it get me down. Hoping that if I have another good week it will catch up with me on the scales :scale:

Jumps in to say hello, lost 3 LB this week bringing me out of the 16 zone.

Hoping to speed through the 15's. Good luck all xx

I have STS this week :sigh: Was a bit disappointed as I have been really good (apart from 1 day when I had a chinese!) so thought I would of lost something :confused:

Oh well, not letting it get me down. Hoping that if I have another good week it will catch up with me on the scales :scale:

Hey honey

Sorry about the STS :( Hopefully it will all be saving itself for a big loss next week, like you say don't let it get you down. I weigh tomorrow but looking like a STS for me too. Had a good week, within syns so would have liked a loss. Do you do any exercise I really need to start doing some I think that is going to be the key to start loosing again for me. Can't afford the gym though so going to have to be jogging or wii fit I think!. xxx

hmm not sure how this will go.... Changing my wi to thursdays to fit in with work better. My scales show no change (disappointing as I have had terrible toothache and have hardly eaten for 3 days...) so will the scales at the new club weigh the same???

Hey honey

Sorry about the STS :( Hopefully it will all be saving itself for a big loss next week, like you say don't let it get you down. I weigh tomorrow but looking like a STS for me too. Had a good week, within syns so would have liked a loss. Do you do any exercise I really need to start doing some I think that is going to be the key to start loosing again for me. Can't afford the gym though so going to have to be jogging or wii fit I think!. xxx

I hope you get a loss :D Sometimes it can be quite disheartening when you have been really good and there is no change on the scales. Was trying to stay positive but ended up having a bit of a binge on chocolate last night :cry: Ooops!

I was doing a lot of walking because I did the London Moonwalk in May so was training for it. But once I had completed it I stopped the training and haven't really replaced that exercise with anything else. The occassional swim with the OH but thats about it.

I agree with you though, I think exercise does play a big part in getting the fat moving! I would like to try Zumba because I think it would be good fun but I dont really have anyone to go with :sigh: I think I might have to get on the Wii fit too! Or get my bike out maybe :confused:

Let me know how your WI goes :fingerscrossed:

Back