15 stone to 14 stone support

Weighed in at 14st 13.5 today so I'm leaving you all. Very close... but i've done it. I hope to see you join me very soon!

:wave_cry:

2lb loss today weight now is 15st 8lb, on me way soon to the 14`s Willing it off lol :0)

Yes looking to hit me 14st 13lbs r less soon. Last weigh in was 15.8

Hi all
1lb less :) very pleased after a week off. I was convinced I'd be straight back to the 16-15 group. So only 11.5lb to the next group :) yey

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all. Been visiting for a few days and actually joined today! I started SW at home on the 29th of june, weighed in at 15st 11lb :mad: I have been pretty good following EE, one day off for the Take That concert on July 6th. Weigh in on a friday and lost 5lb in my first week. Want the 14's to come quickly!!! x

yay! Am off! Weigh in this week was a 2lb loss, so am off too the 14s!!
Good Luck all, see you over there!

so long, farewell, aufwiedersehen, goodbye.....:cry:

Lost 5lbs tonight so I am disappearing to 14s to 13s. Yay:D

See you all very soon:wave_cry:

Hello!!

Wowee! You have all done so well. Hopefully by joining this group it will speed up my journey from 15 to 14! But as I have been eating utter crap for the past 4 years and I have stuck to the EE plan since i started (only 3 days so far but its better than nothing lol) I am hoping for a big loss with my second weigh in. Am so impressed with this so far - I have been eating tasty food, i am not hungry and I dont feel sick or tired all the time like I have done on other diets!

Good Luck everyone!!

Put on 2.5 lbs this week :cry:

Going in the wrong direction and if I dont give myself a slap and sort myself out, Im going to end up going up a group instead of down :eek:

Just seem to have had a week or 2 of craving rubbish and my willpower has been non existant so I have been letting myself eat the rubbish...suprisingly, I dont think Im going to get into the 14's by the end of July as I had hoped :break_diet:

So, Im now 15st 10.5 - clothes are feeling tighter again and Im not happy. So I need to have a good week this week or I might cry!

Sorry for the rant! Just needed to let it out!

Well what a great day so far i lost 5lbs this week taking me to 15 stone 3lbs. just a few more and off to the 14`s. Ive been grinning since my weigh in this morning :0)

ooh you could be joining me on our trip to 14`s :0)

Jacqui3444 said:
Put on 2.5 lbs this week :cry:

Going in the wrong direction and if I dont give myself a slap and sort myself out, Im going to end up going up a group instead of down :eek:

Just seem to have had a week or 2 of craving rubbish and my willpower has been non existant so I have been letting myself eat the rubbish...suprisingly, I dont think Im going to get into the 14's by the end of July as I had hoped :break_diet:

So, Im now 15st 10.5 - clothes are feeling tighter again and Im not happy. So I need to have a good week this week or I might cry!

Sorry for the rant! Just needed to let it out!

Hi jacqui,

Sorry about your gain, I know how u feel I had a gain and Sts this week heads just not in it. Ate loads of chocolate last night and it was really weird. Completely knew I shouldn't be but was almost like I wasn't in control of my body and did it anyway.

Hope you are feeling more on track today, keep going that is all you can do just keep trying! Xx

Hi jacqui,

Sorry about your gain, I know how u feel I had a gain and Sts this week heads just not in it. Ate loads of chocolate last night and it was really weird. Completely knew I shouldn't be but was almost like I wasn't in control of my body and did it anyway.

Hope you are feeling more on track today, keep going that is all you can do just keep trying! Xx

I know what you mean about not being in control of your body. I have been eating so much rubbish and while Im putting it in my mouth there is a voice in my head saying 'dont eat it!!' but I just can't seem to stop myself. Hopefully now you have had the treat that you were obviously craving you will be able to get back on track now.

I've had a couple of good days :) But its the weekend now and my dads birthday so we have a BBQ tomorrow and then going out for a meal on Sunday :sigh: So my good days wil probably be offset with the weekend!

Do you have any plans for the weekend? xx

I know what you mean about not being in control of your body. I have been eating so much rubbish and while Im putting it in my mouth there is a voice in my head saying 'dont eat it!!' but I just can't seem to stop myself. Hopefully now you have had the treat that you were obviously craving you will be able to get back on track now.

I've had a couple of good days :) But its the weekend now and my dads birthday so we have a BBQ tomorrow and then going out for a meal on Sunday :sigh: So my good days wil probably be offset with the weekend!

Do you have any plans for the weekend? xx

Glad you have had a couple of days, will there by low syn stuff you can have at the bbq? Maybe just try and restrict the carbs, I find they are the worst things at bbqs all the bread buns and things :( Hope you manage stay on track and feel in control anyway- you can do it!!

I have had a reasonable day, trying to stay positive, been a bit stressful though as my sister was taken into hospital, nothing too serious but bit upsetting all the same as she is 150 miles away.

Determined to lose at least 1lb this week. Going to up the water, try and monitor portions of carbs and up the superfree! xx

I'm out wi at 14.11.5 I'm chuffed see you all in the next group!! X

Hi all and bye all, im off down a group, had my wi 2nite and lost a shocking 5 and half pound. :D Im now at 14stone 10&half pound. :) See you all down a group real soon ! :D

Back