15 stone to 14 stone support

im crossing everything that I lose this stubborn 1lb at WI in the morning and get into the 14's...

Woo hoo! First weigh in - am now 15st 9!
Wanna be in the 14's by mid August in time for my hols!

Well done to the rest of you!

Lost 2lb tonight so now at 15stone 1 1/2lb.. Getting there yeah! Really want 2lb off next week to get my 1 1/2stone award but then I'll be in my 14's and that is scary!!

Lost 2lb tonight so now at 15stone 1 1/2lb.. Getting there yeah! Really want 2lb off next week to get my 1 1/2stone award but then I'll be in my 14's and that is scary!!

We are so close I lost 2lbs this week bringing me to 15st 2lbs oh to see 14 on the scales 2 more weeks for me I reckon :D

I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 15.3 1/2. Nearly there!!

Well done everyone else, we are getting there aren't we :)

Well today i completed my july challenge to lose 10lb this month, weighed in this morning and im a dead 15stone. Was hoping to get into the 14`s this week but fingers crossed for next week.

WelshCake said:
We are so close I lost 2lbs this week bringing me to 15st 2lbs oh to see 14 on the scales 2 more weeks for me I reckon :D

I can't even remember when I was in the 14's, I've been with hubby 8 years and I started WW (briefly!) then and am sure I was then, I do know when I started my job 15 years ago I had to lose 1/2 stone to get the job and i think I was about 12 stone then.

If I look back at photos I think I look slim but constantly got the "fatty" jibes, my weight piled on in 1999, put on about 5 stone that year!

Freshstartnewme! said:
I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 15.3 1/2. Nearly there!!

Well done everyone else, we are getting there aren't we :)

We sure are, good luck this week

bevsy said:
Well today i completed my july challenge to lose 10lb this month, weighed in this morning and im a dead 15stone. Was hoping to get into the 14`s this week but fingers crossed for next week.

You can do it.. Lets all aim to be in the next group next week!

hi every1
i started SW today, on EE. Im 15 stone 2 hoping to get to a healthy weight and BMI of 11.7, but am taking it mini goal at a time so cant wait to get into 14's and work my way down
Godd luck every1
xxxx

I was at 15st3lb at my last weigh in on Wednesday so am hitting the gym hard and drinking loads of water in an attempt to get under 15 this week!

Hello, may I join you? Lost 2lb this week bringing me to 15.12. Hope to be in and out (to the 14's) quick sharp though. Fingers crossed.

I'm still here but only just, I lost 3lbs tonight and its taken me to 15 stone exactly. Those scales at group really do like to tease too, they kept flashing at 14st 13.5lbs when finally settled on 15st. I expect I'll still be here in 2 weeks time too, missing next weeks WI as I'm on holiday and its my birthday on sunday so I'm expecting a little gain but will be right back on it when I get back!

Good luck everyone xx

Damn when I hovers, bet you were praying for it to settle on 14st 13 1/2!
I certainly was, i was even saying out loud stay there stay there, then it went up. Bloomin scales lol x

Well I STS this week which I was very pleased with after a naughty weekend and star week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back