Slimmer of the month

Bronze body magic

Silver body magic

2 fridge magnets

Lots of stickers

I do love my awards

Taster week next week!

I am 8lb from my club 10.

Well done Bunnylush on all those awards, that's great, you must have been doing Body Magic before joining SW as took me months to get my Bronze & Silver! What exercise do you do as always up for new ideas (new to this exercise malarky!).

We don't get fridge magnets, what do you get those for?

Your book must be looking great with all the stickers lol, keep up the good work x

Hi, I have been at class 7 weeks, I went straight for the silver award,as I already did 30 mins a day exercise.

As I do more than silver requires in 4 weeks I effectively did bronze and silver at the same time ,so no I have been doing the award for the 4 weeks it required.

Now I start again for my 8 week gold award x

I started on Wii fit 30 mins day last Oct stepping and hula

Built up to jogging on Wii 30 mins

Bought Zumba Wii which I do once or twice week 45 mins

Just dance Wii ,don't get this out often

Last week bought a reebok trampoline exerciser from Argos, I jog on this infront tv 30 mins.

So I choose one and do it every day xx

You sound really motivated, that's great, have to say even though I'm new to exercise this time it does become fairly addictive doesn't it?! X

Well hello I've just lost 3 1/2 to put me at 15 st 11 1/2 so this is my new group now but going away tomorrow for 2wk but if I loose 1 1/2 I'll have lost a stone so that's what I hope to do fingers x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

Lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 15.2 so hoping I might drop out of here next week :fingerscrossed:

Claire xx

im 15 and a half stone, and looking to get into the 14st bracket asap!!. cant remember the last time i weighed less than 15 st!!.

Woo Hoo girls im outta here weighed in at 14stone 13lb today.
See you all soon xx

Glad you have had a couple of days, will there by low syn stuff you can have at the bbq? Maybe just try and restrict the carbs, I find they are the worst things at bbqs all the bread buns and things :( Hope you manage stay on track and feel in control anyway- you can do it!!

I have had a reasonable day, trying to stay positive, been a bit stressful though as my sister was taken into hospital, nothing too serious but bit upsetting all the same as she is 150 miles away.

Determined to lose at least 1lb this week. Going to up the water, try and monitor portions of carbs and up the superfree! xx

Hi,

Sorry not replied for ages, had a little holiday, a few weeks of not coming on here and generally not really following SW at all. Got weighed on Thursday last week and have managed to maintain so really pleased with that.

Sorry to hear about your sister, I hope she is feeling better now.

Have noticed you're nearly on your way out of the 15's, well done :D I have some catching up to do then!! Finding it quite difficult at the minute to stay focused but I will get there eventually!! x

Hi,

Sorry not replied for ages, had a little holiday, a few weeks of not coming on here and generally not really following SW at all. Got weighed on Thursday last week and have managed to maintain so really pleased with that.

Sorry to hear about your sister, I hope she is feeling better now.

Have noticed you're nearly on your way out of the 15's, well done :D I have some catching up to do then!! Finding it quite difficult at the minute to stay focused but I will get there eventually!! x

Hi hun,

Well done for maintaining, sometimes it does you good to have a little break. Means you came come back on track with a fresh approach and no harm done with any gains :)

Yes nearly into the 14's, just 2lbs to go. I weigh on Friday so would like to get there for then. Thanks for asking about my sister, she is feeling a bit better now. Although OH's dad had a fall this morning and is in hospital now so we are doing well between us with family members in the wars!!

xx

Im 15st 6lbs. wanna be out of here within a couple of weeks. I know i can do it :)

Hi hun,

Well done for maintaining, sometimes it does you good to have a little break. Means you came come back on track with a fresh approach and no harm done with any gains :)

Yes nearly into the 14's, just 2lbs to go. I weigh on Friday so would like to get there for then. Thanks for asking about my sister, she is feeling a bit better now. Although OH's dad had a fall this morning and is in hospital now so we are doing well between us with family members in the wars!!

xx

Fingers crossed for Friday then :fingerscrossed: I get weighed yesterday (my normal WI is a Tuesday) and I put on 1lb. Not feeling disheartened though as I was suprised about the maintain the week before. Im back up at 15st 11.5lb now :cry: But have set myself a target of end of August to reach the 14's.

Oh no!! Thats not good about you OH's dad :eek: I hope gets better soon! Glad to hear your sister is on the mend though :D x

I had a sneaky weigh this morning. 15st 4lbs. Was 15st 6lbs. Im getting there :D eeeeeeee. that makes a lose of 9lbs in 20 days :D

Back