15 stone to 14 stone support

can i join the 15st club .. although only just qualifying at 15st13.5 .. re-joiined today 1 year after my lo was born after seing photos of myself on his birthday .. eeep - my goal for next week is -3lbs

Hi everyone :wavey:

Well I weighed this morning and was 15 stone and 1/2 pound! I could almost smell it!!
So I hope next week I shall be waving goodbye!!

Keep it up everyone, we will get there together xx

Hellooo! I've made it into the 15's! I'm very happy to be here :)

Here's to us all getting down to the 14's!

I'm the same, anytime I get near 14st 13lb I bulk and put it back on again :S happened in WW and now in SW, it's some mental block and it needs to go!

I got some lovely red glass scales from Argos yesterday and weighed myself (still said 15st 6lb last night) but this morning it's saying 15st 3lb :) even when I got dressed it said the same thing so I've so far lost 3lb this week with 4 days to go! :D I look forward to you getting your posts up to 50 so I can PM you and also so to comment on your diarys...?

I know! I shall try to get up to 50 posts ASAP, although i am working all weekend so might be difficult. But soon :) and when i got on the scales yesterday I said 15st 4lbs i was like :O. I have it in my head to be under 15st in the next 2 weeks. I definantly think its possible :)

:break_diet:

Room for one more on here? I'm pretty new to the site and my first big goal is to get under 15 stone - for the first time in a LONG time!

Thanks - Bry

Well done peeps!

3.5 off for me today.

1.5 away from my one and half stone award!

3.5 away from my club 10.

I'm going to try for the 3.5 but I doubt I'll get that two weeks running. Although I'm not sure how much is these riots causing me anxiety :(

Hello! Please can i join you lovely ladies weighed in tonight after 11 weigh ins at 15 stone 13 so Im just sneaking in! X

I have just made it into the 15st group. 15st 13 when I got weighed last night. Looking forward to getting to the bottom end of the 15st.

I have just made it into the 15st group. 15st 13 when I got weighed last night. Looking forward to getting to the bottom end of the 15st.

Same weight as me we will get there!! :D

through the stones to your zone

i am 15st 4 and i need to lose 3lbs this week to get my stone sticker. i cant wait till the scales start saying 14st something. i havent been in the 14's for years.

New in this bracket as of tonight, 15st 12lb at WI tonight (and very very pleased!)

fs22 said:
New in this bracket as of tonight, 15st 12lb at WI tonight (and very very pleased!)

Well done! X

WelshCake said:
Im outta here the scales now read just under 14st 13 :D been a long time coming but with 2 all inclusive long weekends away plus my birthday a 1lb a week average is acceptable :)

Wtg Welshcake enjoy the 14s! X

Well done on all the losses everyone :bliss: I need a good slap, I have put on 1.5lbs this week which has taken me back up to 15.2 :( I was only 0.5lbs away from getting into the 14's and I went and had a bad weekend.

Ah well maybe this week! Keep plodding girlies xx

suzy111 said:
Well done shenzi,I've just had 2wk away so god knows what will happen on thurs????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck i hope wi in is ok! But at least you have had a lovely holiday!

Im dreading Thursday scales at home are telling me Im in the 16s again but ill just have to wait and see on official wi day! X

Weighed in at 15 st 6.5 tonight so v. happy - hopefully i will be in the 14s by the first week of september - thats my aim anyway.

Back