15 stone to 14 stone support

Can I join the party, hopefully not for very long as had been 15 stone, went on holiday, came back 15st 11.5 ,lost 8 lbs last week now 15st 3.5 and hope for a loss in the next 2 weeks to take me into the 14 st ( a little while since my weight has been there).

Hi everyone, can I join you all? I have just come in from the 16s after losing 4lbs and getting down to 15st 11lbs, yeah! SO excited to be here and to be able to aim for 14s. Thanking you in advance for all the support on this journey. Good luck everyone. :D xx

Hi everyone, can I join you all? I have just come in from the 16s after losing 4lbs and getting down to 15st 11lbs, yeah! SO excited to be here and to be able to aim for 14s. Thanking you in advance for all the support on this journey. Good luck everyone. :D xx

Welcone and well done!!!!! :D

Welcone and well done!!!!! :D

Hi Shenzi, thanks. I remember you from the 16s, so glad to finally be able to join you. :D

Maggie_Sak said:
Hi Shenzi, thanks. I remember you from the 16s, so glad to finally be able to join you. :D

We will be moving on down to the next one together as well! X x

Hello, I need 1.5 off tomorrow for my stone and half award. Although I'm always 100% I don't feel lighter this week. Only tomorrow will tell x

Bunnylush said:
Hello, I need 1.5 off tomorrow for my stone and half award. Although I'm always 100% I don't feel lighter this week. Only tomorrow will tell x

Good luck for tomorrow hope you get your award! X

Good Luck for your weigh in! :fingerscrossed:

I weighed in at dead on 15 stone this morning, my official weigh in is on Friday so I hope hope hope I can maybe see a flicker into the 14s! Its been a real psychological battle getting below 15s. I haven't been in the 14 stone brackets since I was a teenager. Onwards and downwards!!

Have a great day everyone :eek: xx

hi all
would like to join this thread at the moment I am 15st9 want to be into the 14s for my holiday at the end of sept. am doing this at home at the moment but want to go to class if I can be brave enough towalk through the door again,,,,been there before and hate to go back after failing last time. gave up as i was struggleing.
need all the support I can get.
but am new so cant get friends yet, so hope to keep at it.
T x

Well I'm going in the right direction - lost 1 1/4 lbs this week (not followed it 100%) :ashamed0005:

It's a month today to my hols and I'd like to be at the 15 stone mark by then - although it's my birthday next week (will try not to fall off the wagon) - keep thinking about the new swimming cossie I bought!

The one thing I struggle with more than anything is lunches at work - we have a microwave but no kettle or toaster, and I have a long journey to and from work so really need something that will keep me going - any ideas guys??

I'm still here lol.

Well done peeps!

Well as I said no 1.5 stone award for me today boo hoo.

I lost 1lb. Not the 1.5 I needed.

Won the raffle again though,lovely sangria ingredients,plus glasses and cocktail stirrers x

Stayed the same this week but to be expected as I didnt have a great week. I ideally want to loose 8lb in the next 3 weeks for my friends wedding so I can then be in the bottom half of the 15st group. Need to stay focused this week.

Hi
Can I join, I yo-yo'd up to 16 and a half again and am now down at 14 and a half. Started SW at 15 stone 12. Really want to get to the bottom of 14 before my birthday in October.
When you look at yourself in the mirror do you think that you look that weight? I find it so hard to imagine myself much smaller, when i talk to friends who are dieting they have a very clear image of what they will look like when they are down to their target. Technically I should be losing more but I can't imagine what I will look like and I don't think I will feel like me. Sorry for yattering away, but none of my friends know my weight so can't talk to them about it really.

Hi
Can I join, I yo-yo'd up to 16 and a half again and am now down at 14 and a half. Started SW at 15 stone 12. Really want to get to the bottom of 14 before my birthday in October.
When you look at yourself in the mirror do you think that you look that weight? I find it so hard to imagine myself much smaller, when i talk to friends who are dieting they have a very clear image of what they will look like when they are down to their target. Technically I should be losing more but I can't imagine what I will look like and I don't think I will feel like me. Sorry for yattering away, but none of my friends know my weight so can't talk to them about it really.

Hi hun welcome but as much as we would like you to stay, you are in the wrong group, lucky you :D. This is for people in the 15s looking to get into the 14s so you are looking to join a group that is for people in the 14s like you, looking to get down below 14 into the 13s. I hope that makes sense but on the plus side you are doing way better than us right now. Have fun.

Well I was well impressed at w i tonight,iv been away for 2wk and only put 2 1/2 on phew I'm still in the 15 s yippee

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 1.5lbs this week....and am Slimmer of the Week!

Back