15 stone to 14 stone support

Im back been away 3 weeks and been a naughty girl and gained 4lb :0(. so now weighing 15stone 3lb :0(. no excuse was on holiday then carried it on for 2 extra weeks.

Well it's been a slow month. A maintain, a 1.5lb gain and now this week I've lost 4.5lb woo hoo so now 15st 6lb. Hope in the next two weeks I can get to that beautiful number 14........

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well it's been a slow month. A maintain, a 1.5lb gain and now this week I've lost 4.5lb woo hoo so now 15st 6lb. Hope in the next two weeks I can get to that beautiful number 14........

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:wow::happy096: That is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Bunnylush said:
Well done! We are same weight now! I'm dreading weigh day as I ate Birthday cake,synned it but still panicking x

Don't panic you will be fine!! Well done for synning i would have just thought sod it and munched the lot lol x

ive gone back up to 15st 7lbs :( argh so annoyed with myself. bad couple of weeks. but ive got 4 weeks till i go back to uni and i want to be 14st 10lbs. I need to. I also need to lower my blood pressure as the doctor keeps reminding me :(!!

Bunnylush said:
You can do it,focus on a Xmas outfit,we're not long off now. Get organised with this weeks food planning. Xx

Bunny please not Christmas its august lol i can't think about now its going to be far to expensive!!

shenzi said:
Bunny please not Christmas its august lol i can't think about now its going to be far to expensive!!

Lol, we'll ban buying presents for others and just buy our outfits? Don't know why I'm bleating about outfits for as I never go out! Hate parties ,lol and probably have not owned a little black number since 1996 ;)

I would be very very happy with some tall UGG boots,I've never got my calfs into the tall ones. X

Ditto i never go out either! And have always been far too fat for a little black number, who knows though next year i might be slim enough for one however id need a social life to go with it lol x

Never mind maybe,you will get there! I'm so pleased not to be spending next New Year depressed about another year of doing nothing about my weight. I'm hoping in January I'll be 45 and actually nearer the size I was in 1997 ;)

Bunnylush said:
Never mind maybe,you will get there! I'm so pleased not to be spending next New Year depressed about another year of doing nothing about my weight. I'm hoping in January I'll be 45 and actually nearer the size I was in 1997 ;)

Oh you will be bunny! Slim and sexy at 45! X

Can I join you all 15.11 at weigh in tonight :D

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining you as I weighed in at 15.13 tonight. Good luck to everyone and Hi Mrs Big B again!

I am not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow as I have struggled this week and lost focus. We shall see what the scales say anyway x

You're not alone,this is the first week I've dreaded the scales. It was Mr's Birthday Sunday,I did syn birthday cake but felt so guilty afterwards. I've only had 63 syns all week,which is lower than normal,but I can't get over my 35 syns on Sunday until I see it on the scales.
I need 0.5 for stone and half award. I need 2.5 for club ten hmmm

Like I said, I've STS I'm gutted, I had 64 syns all week,red days since Sunday, I have Zumba my backside silly lol, but no I'm not having my one and half stone award today! Pfft.

Back