15 stone to 14 stone support

Another 4lbs gone for me now weigh 15 stone 9, 9.5lbs more and ill be outta here! X

Glad to be in the 15st zone now,but ill be even happier to loose 7.5lbs and get to the 14's :)

SlimmerGirl said:
Glad to be in the 15st zone now,but ill be even happier to loose 7.5lbs and get to the 14's :)

Ditto! Except mine is 9.5lbs! X

mrs big b said:
Can I join you all 15.11 at weigh in tonight :D

Been to weigh in I'm 15 st 13 so let's head to 14 together,mind u were going away this weekend ....help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Suzy x x

Sorry I haven't posted here for a couple of weeks, I got weighed today and was surprised to lose 1 1/2lb, I am back to 15st 0.5lb so still hanging on to this group... Please kick me out now!

Hi all ,
got to the 14s 2 weeks ago put 1 and half on this week so back in the 15 s
having never remembered being under 16 and half stone this has felt amazing never going back ...

suzy111 said:
Been to weigh in I'm 15 st 13 so let's head to 14 together,mind u were going away this weekend ....help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can't wait :) hopefully by about a months time for me

mrs big b said:
Can't wait :) hopefully by about a months time for me

Think it will take me about a month as well to get to 14st.
We can all do this :)

Hey :) ive rejoined sw again and am at my heaviest weight ever, would love to be part of this thread x

Beautifulmess said:
15st! Nearly outta here! :D

That's great, you will soon be waving bye to this group soon!

15.7 half way there :)

Stayed the same this week, feeling very low as it seems to becoming of at a snails pace, :(

I stayed the same last week,but came home and decided a few numbers should not put me off plan,to make me feel worse next week,I've been 100 % all week,and am really excited about weigh in tomorrow :)

Hey :) ive rejoined sw again and am at my heaviest weight ever, would love to be part of this thread x

Hiya I've just rejoined again last night and am heavier now than I was when I was at full term with my now 15yr old!!!! Need to get this off as my husband has told me that he's gonna be taking me away for our 10th anniversary in October next year!!!!!

Sandie x x x x

Lol,I guess I'm here for another week, I'm blaming my bracelet!

Woo 2.5 off

( well I'm cross with myself it should be 3 but I left my flipping chunky bracelet on! I weighed it at home and as thought it's 1/2 LB grrrrrrrr)

So if I had taken my bracelet off I would be saying bye to you guys tonight.

Got my stone and half award

And my Club Ten award

And slimmer of the week

And slimmer of the month again.

I'm chuffed xx
Well done everyone xx

Back