15 stone to 14 stone support

Well done bunny that's great! We will miss ya next week when your gone and don't forget to take your bracelet off! X

Lol,you've never heard such a commotion when I realised! But because I'm money lady And rushing and I was so excited about the half stone bell being rung,I forgot to take the darn thing off! And you know when your putting jewellery on and you have that second thought! Doh me!!!
Least I know where the difference was from as my Wii told me different.
You'll all be following me ;) xx

Another 10 pound and ill be moving on down!

Beautifulmess said:
Am sad... I hit 15 stone on sunday and even tho i'm 100%, the scales have gone up to 15.2lb now... :-s and it.s not period weight?

Don't weigh yourself,we all go up and down,it'll be right by weigh day. Weighing at home just gives negative thoughts I think xx

Duffs said:
Hiya I've just rejoined again last night and am heavier now than I was when I was at full term with my now 15yr old!!!! Need to get this off as my husband has told me that he's gonna be taking me away for our 10th anniversary in October next year!!!!!

Sandie x x x x

Yeah that's a great goal, where do you think you'll go? X

Bunnylush said:
Lol,I guess I'm here for another week, I'm blaming my bracelet!

Woo 2.5 off

( well I'm cross with myself it should be 3 but I left my flipping chunky bracelet on! I weighed it at home and as thought it's 1/2 LB grrrrrrrr)

So if I had taken my bracelet off I would be saying bye to you guys tonight.

Got my stone and half award

And my Club Ten award

And slimmer of the week

And slimmer of the month again.

I'm chuffed xx
Well done everyone xx

You must be so gutted about the bracelet.. I did that with my belt once and wanted to cry!

Well done on all the awards though x

HPSaucy said:
I'm so desperate to lose a lb tomorrow.. Really really want this x

Jump up and down all night lol, I think when there's an award dew and small loss needed everything seems to go against it! Grrr good luck. X

I'm finally out of here after my 2lbs loss last night, no offence intended. I think I've been in the 15 stone bracket for about 16 weeks so I'm more than a little pleased to see 14 finally on the scales. Hope I never see that 15 again and really hope I'm in the 14s for a lot less than I was the 15s lol. Good luck everyone and I'll hopefully see you all in the 14s soon xxx

Bunnylush said:
Jump up and down all night lol, I think when there's an award dew and small loss needed everything seems to go against it! Grrr good luck. X

You are so right, seems to take forever when you really want it x

Yeah I've done it, lost 3lb tonight so got my 2 1/2 stone award and I'm in my 14's for the first time in a very long time, I'll be joining the next group and hope to see you all there soon x

HPSaucy said:
Yeah I've done it, lost 3lb tonight so got my 2 1/2 stone award and I'm in my 14's for the first time in a very long time, I'll be joining the next group and hope to see you all there soon x

Well done that's fantastic, probably by the time i get there you will be on your way to the 13s! X

2lbs off for me, now 15st 7.
7.5 more pounds and ill be out of here! X

HPSaucy said:

See you there next week! ;) well done ,jumping up and down helped then? Lol x

Evening ladies.

I'm a (relatively new) starter and I'd like to join your group! I'm currently 15,8. WI is weds, so 5 days to go. Fingers crossed for a decent loss :)

I know it sounds a bit rude, but I'm sure you all know what I mean when I day I hope I'm not here with you for too long ;).

Susy

shenzi said:
Well done that's fantastic, probably by the time i get there you will be on your way to the 13s! X

No come on you can do it (mind you it did seem to take forever for me!) x

QUOTE="Bunnylush"]
See you there next week! ;) well done ,jumping up and down helped then? Lol x[/QUOTE]

It worked wonders lol! X

I'm so frustrated, I've gone down 5.5lbs this week and am at 15.5, I can never get past this weight, I've been up and down for the last 6 months and once I reach this point, it seems I can never pass it.... I'm working a 12 hr shift today also so not able to eat tons of speed food..I no by the end of the day ill be up a lb or to.... Will I ever get past it :(... sorry for the moan..

Last edited:
Lost another 1.5 lbs....so still here, but getting closer to the 14's!

Back