15 stone to 14 stone support

Bunnylush said:
Hello, erm ... The time has come to say Goodbye lol well for now, I've hit my 14's.

I lost 3lb this week :0

I'm 2 LB off my two stone award.

Hope to see You guys soon xxxxx

Oh well done! That's fabulous! X

Hi guys & hi Shenzi!

Finally I can ask to join u all in the 15s - 11lbs to shed with u all still- here's hoping it shifts nice n quick lol x

Evening all. Looks like I'll be with you for at least another couple of week - STS this week, so still sitting on 15.08. Not worried, as I think it's probably hormonal :)

Vm019 said:
Hi guys & hi Shenzi!

Finally I can ask to join u all in the 15s - 11lbs to shed with u all still- here's hoping it shifts nice n quick lol x

Hello! Glad to have you here, welcome to the 15's! i still have 7.5 to go but will probably be 9.5 to go after tomorrows wi not looking forward to it!

Right then lets get to those 14s at least by the end of October hopefully though a hell of a lot sooner! X x

Hi all,

I joined here very briefly back in June at 15.13,5. Anyway, went away and got married etc. Still been following SW but only managed to get back into the 15's 3 weeks ago! I'm here firmly now at 15.11 so hoping I can continue on down with you all!!

Everyone is doing fab by the way and looking forward to the 14's! xx

I had a bad couple of weeks & slipped back into 16st group but after my 1.5lb loss last night I am in the 15st again and the only way I plan to go now is down towards the 14st :) x

Bunnylush said:
Hello, erm ... The time has come to say Goodbye lol well for now, I've hit my 14's.

Well done :)

suzy111 said:
Omg I'm dreading w I on thurs,lost my motivation need my group to get it back ,just hope I ant done 2much damage!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Boohoo,put3 lb back on so I'm back in the 16 s too much celebrating gone on !!!! I'll never learn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Suzy you will learn it will just take time! Remember this feeling now do you want to feel like this again? Stay with us in here as i know you will be back in the 15s next week x x

Hi folks,
Im brand new on here, a friend recommended this forum and I really like it.
I am getting married in May and just totally overwhelmed with the pressure I am putting myself under to lose weight.
I got weighed on Tues 15st 7lb!
I want to get down to 12st for the big day.
I know its do-able and Im a fan of SW as done it so many times before (spesh loving EE)
I really hope I can talk it out with you guys as I need support through the tough times.

Well done! Good luck with getting your 2 stone soon.

Hi folks,
Im brand new on here, a friend recommended this forum and I really like it.
I am getting married in May and just totally overwhelmed with the pressure I am putting myself under to lose weight.
I got weighed on Tues 15st 7lb!
I want to get down to 12st for the big day.
I know its do-able and Im a fan of SW as done it so many times before (spesh loving EE)
I really hope I can talk it out with you guys as I need support through the tough times.

Sure you'll be able to lose that before you get married :) :)

I've lost 4lb this week so at 15.9 and a half. Looking forward to hopefully getting another half stony shiny next week if I can keep up being good :D

can I join you?

Started SW at 16st 10.5lbs. I am now 15st 8lb. At SW 10 weeks so not too bad I guess. My aim is to be under 15st by beginning of October. Not sure if thats achievable. Last wi I was down 2.5lbs but the week before I was up half a lb.

cecily98 said:
Started SW at 16st 10.5lbs. I am now 15st 8lb. At SW 10 weeks so not too bad I guess. My aim is to be under 15st by beginning of October. Not sure if thats achievable. Last wi I was down 2.5lbs but the week before I was up half a lb.

Im 15 8 as well! I probably won't get there by the beginning of October but Im really hoping i will be by the middle of it! X

CharleyBar said:
Woo hoo!! I am out of here. Lost 4lbs tonight to take me to 14st 12! See you all soon x

Woo well done you! X

Fingers crossed I'm outta here tonight although I don't mind if I have to stay another week :)

Back