15 stone to 14 stone support

mrs big b said:
Fingers crossed I'm outta here tonight although I don't mind if I have to stay another week :)

Good luck! X

Bye bye I'm officially leaving only just lol 14.13.5 good luck everyone hope to see you again soon xx

Bye bye I'm officially leaving only just lol 14.13.5 good luck everyone hope to see you again soon xx

sorry to see you go, but I'm hopping it wont be to long and be following you, I lost 1 and a half tonight,

Nikkiruth said:
sorry to see you go, but I'm hopping it wont be to long and be following you, I lost 1 and a half tonight,

Well done that's brilliant hope to see you there soon xx

1/2 gain for me :(

So I have 5.5lb to go until I'm outta here! No weigh in for me next week as I'm away for a few days so hopefully next time I do weigh in I'm down to the 14's!

-x-

STS, going to be here for a while. Hopefully by mid October I will be in the 14s.

i'm 1.5lbs away from being outta here (on my home scales) I havent been in the 14's for over a year lol...

I lost 2.5 this week so half way there to the next stone bracket!

Just looked in my book and ....... Iv been in the 15's since November last year!!!! I really need to pull my finger out! I got so close to the 14's but then it's bin creeping up again :-(

Help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG on my scales i'm 14.13.5... yay havent been this in over a year :) hopefully i'll be less at wi on tues

^^ your 6st!! award is amazing to look at! :cool:

15st 10lbs now .. just ditched my size 30 winter coats and bought a size 20!! jeez i not been in a 20 for hmm years! it fits but just, hopefully in few weeks time :D

Back