15 stone to 14 stone support

lost 2lbs last nite at WI, so im now 15.8.5, want out of here for halloween :D

Well only half a pound this week, at this rate I'm going to be here for a while, but a loss is a loss so I am going to try harder for next week, I going to set myself a small target to lose 2.5 lb's next week

Well only half a pound this week, at this rate I'm going to be here for a while, but a loss is a loss so I am going to try harder for next week, I going to set myself a small target to lose 2.5 lb's next week

good luck, thats my mini target for next week too

fingers crossed for us both :)

Hello guys, can I join? I was 15st 13 when I weighed last monday (had a week holiday from class this week). My next mini target is 15 st 7 and I'm hoping to be out of here totally fairly soon - can see from reading that I'm not exactly alone in that!
Good luck to me and everyone :)

STS this week :(. I have only lost 0.5lbs in 2 weeks. Hopefully will be good results next week.

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me posting here. I am new and will be starting SW tomorrow. I did it years ago but have put weight back on after having two children and really want to lose some weight. I weighed myself this afternoon and I was 99.5kg which is about 15st 8lb I think, but I am going to weigh myself in the morning properly to get a correct start weight! I would love to be a size 12 again, currently on the high end of size 16, I just need to stick at it!

Weighed in tonight at 15 on the dot so fingers crossed next week ill be
Moving on! X

hellooooo!!! just got back from weigh in and am so happy!!!! lost 4lb which takes me down to 15st 13lb. also slimmer of the week!! woo hoo!

would like to lose 2lb next week to get my stone award but would definately love to be outta here before christmas!

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me posting here. I am new and will be starting SW tomorrow. I did it years ago but have put weight back on after having two children and really want to lose some weight. I weighed myself this afternoon and I was 99.5kg which is about 15st 8lb I think, but I am going to weigh myself in the morning properly to get a correct start weight! I would love to be a size 12 again, currently on the high end of size 16, I just need to stick at it!

Welcome and good luck with your WI, we are all on the same journey so please keep us up to date with your progress!

Thank you!

well I weighed myself this morning and I am 15st 7lb, so I am 1lb less than I thought! it's only my first day, but I feel really good so far. I've decided to have an EE day today, I had shreddies for breakfast, (healthy extras for cereal and milk), salad with ham for lunch (1.5syns for reduced fat salad cream) and fruit for snacks. For tea I am going to cook chicken, pea and herb risotto, which is one of my favourite meals to cook, and after looking at the recipe, I think it is free on an EE day, but counting syns for the tablespoon of olive oil (but that is for the whole recipe, which serves at least 2-3) it has onion, celery, rice, chicken stock, chicken, herbs and peas, so I can have a big bowlful for tea! Yum!

Oh, how do I get a ticker on my signature, I have tried but only ended up with a red x!

Hi, is it ok to join this thread? I used to be a consultant, and have fallen off the waggon in a big way. I am doing it at home because it's hard walking into class when I should know better.

I am tipping the scales at 15st 11lbs when I weighed on 5th, and starting today. I'm not expecting a big loss as I am starting half way through the week.

Things have to change as I am really fed up of the hurtful comments I get from people who are just 'joking', I am going to prove to everyone and myself that I can do it this time!

Thanks
Katie x

Weighed in tonight at 15 on the dot so fingers crossed next week ill be
Moving on! X

Wow Shenzi you are going to be leaving us soon :cry:. Happy for your loss. I'm always behind you so I hope this means I will be joining you soon once you get to the 14s. Good luck for next week.:D

Maggie_Sak said:
Wow Shenzi you are going to be leaving us soon :cry:. Happy for your loss. I'm always behind you so I hope this means I will be joining you soon once you get to the 14s. Good luck for next week.:D

Hopefully you won't be long behind me! That's of course i don't gain this week after the last few days in which case ill be following you there! X

Hopefully you won't be long behind me! That's of course i don't gain this week after the last few days in which case ill be following you there! X

Either way you are doing really well and I am using you as my inspiration :D. Hope that's ok.

Maggie_Sak said:
Either way you are doing really well and I am using you as my inspiration :D. Hope that's ok.

Your doing really well too! Did you imagine when we writing in the other groups we would even be contemplating moving on to the 14 to 13s group! Certainly didn't normally given up by now but this time is definitely the last time i weigh this much! X

Your doing really well too! Did you imagine when we writing in the other groups we would even be contemplating moving on to the 14 to 13s group! Certainly didn't normally given up by now but this time is definitely the last time i weigh this much! X

I really can't wait. From 17s into 14s, I'm gonna treat myself to something good. We've come a long way babes. Yeah to us! And yes this is going to be last time I'm going to weight this much also. :D

Maggie_Sak said:
I really can't wait. From 17s into 14s, I'm gonna treat myself to something good. We've come a long way babes. Yeah to us! And yes this is going to be last time I'm going to weight this much also. :D

I was saying in group the other day 19 weeks i was close to 18 stone now Im close to 14! Definitely yay to us! Have you set a target yet? X

Back