15 stone to 14 stone support

I was saying in group the other day 19 weeks i was close to 18 stone now Im close to 14! Definitely yay to us! Have you set a target yet? X

I'm thinking around the 10st mark but to be honest with you, I look slimmer than I weigh so I have to be careful that I don't end up looking too skinny as I like to look healthy. So I'm just gonna stop when I get to about size 10-12 and just maintain. The plan is to avoid going over a 12. How about you? Are you looking at sizes or weight in general?

Im going for 11 stone 8 as that will bring my bmi down to a 30, then i can start fertility treatment! After that i will see how i feel not really bothered about numbers though! X

Im going for 11 stone 8 as that will bring my bmi down to a 30, then i can start fertility treatment! After that i will see how i feel not really bothered about numbers though! X

Hopefully it won't be too long before you get to your target weight. xx

Maggie_Sak said:
Hopefully it won't be too long before you get to your target weight. xx

Hopefully! Ive given myself until next September so fingers crossed! Xx

I was saying in group the other day 19 weeks i was close to 18 stone now Im close to 14! Definitely yay to us! Have you set a target yet? X

thats me too...well tonite is my 13th weigh in, and back at the start...my first weigh in...i was 18 stone 1lb:eek:,

now i am 15 stone 8.5lbs, would love to loose 2.5lb this week, i was very good, but i would be happy just to loose the 1/2pound to get my half stone award!

i cant beleive i started in the 18 / 17 group:eek:, and now i am 15 / 14:D

Just got the 1lb off this week, :confused: tho i did get my 2.5 stones award :D

at 15.07.05 i am still here for a while yet :p

carriebrad said:

1lbs is fantastic, that's my aim for this week! Well done on your 2.5 you must feel fantastic for it xx

1lbs is fantastic, that's my aim for this week! Well done on your 2.5 you must feel fantastic for it xx

i feel sooooo much better, 14 weeks ago i could not walk the lenght of myself :eek:

now, 2.5 stone later, walking 2 / 4 miles every day, feeling lighter on my feet, i feel a lot better!

still a bit to go, but i will get there someday :)

carriebrad said:
i feel sooooo much better, 14 weeks ago i could not walk the lenght of myself :eek:

now, 2.5 stone later, walking 2 / 4 miles every day, feeling lighter on my feet, i feel a lot better!

Thought you would be feeling much better!

One step at a time we will get there promise! X

it does show me though....how hard it can be to loose one pound sometimes..

like i walked 7 days a week, did a water aerobics session, a circuit training session, the Wii 3 nites, and i never went over my syns, and i am on Xen,

but i will stick with it, its doing me the world of good :eek:

Weighed in tonight and am now 15.11.5. Really want to be out of here well before Christmas so must keep my head down . Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journeys,

This Is the lowest weight I have been as an adult so I'm super excited to see how my body changes from now :)

Isn't it just amazing to feel like that? Congrats on your 2.5st award :).

carriebrad said:

I'm exactly the same weight! Hoping we aren't here too long lol

Lost 3lb this week, so hopefully I will be leaving this thread next week, Hope everyone else will soon be moving down as well! Good luck to everyone :)

Well done nikki that's fantastic! X

I was 15 stone but have lost a stone in 9 weeks. I am on the EE plan. So far no exercise but it is coming up. I am determined to lose 2 stone by X'mas (hopefully reach my 2nd half stone this week). it's a bumpy ride but I'm sticking with it. :)

Morning all!

Weigh in this morning, wasn't expecting a lot as I have only been doing it since Saturday.....but I lost 5.5lbs! I'm so chuffed.

Hope you all have a great week! Xx

15st 11-Wednesday 5th
15st 5.5 -Wednesday 12th

I'm exactly the same weight! Hoping we aren't here too long lol

i hope to have my 3 stone award :eek:for halloween (3 WIs and 6.5lbs to loose) and then be outta here the next week (7th nov)

be hard going, but i will give it my best shot!

u gonna join me ;):D

Back