15 stone to 14 stone support

Lost a pound this week. Not a lot but it's a loss and that makes me happy. :)

thank you so much:D

we are also the same weight, :D

Hi carriebrad I was supposed to be 217 just forgot to adjust the 0.5lb loss from last week and with this week's 1lb loss I am down to 216. Struggling to hit my club10 though :(. Another 1lb and I am there :).

Hi carriebrad I was supposed to be 217 just forgot to adjust the 0.5lb loss from last week and with this week's 1lb loss I am down to 216. Struggling to hit my club10 though :(. Another 1lb and I am there :).

u will get it next week!! :) i bet ya u do!!

well done on this weeks loss

Hi guys is it okay to join in? :)

I just joined slimming world yesterday and I was 15st 13. This is better than in the summer as I was 16st 7. I hope to get down to 12st-13st and then 10-11 :)

xx

Hi guys is it okay to join in? :)

I just joined slimming world yesterday and I was 15st 13. This is better than in the summer as I was 16st 7. I hope to get down to 12st-13st and then 10-11 :)

xx

i there! good for you with your final target set :jelous:, i cant face doing that just yet:eek:, also be sure to join the "tuesday weigh in" page, (im a monday gal!)

have you got your PIN from SW? if so join up to their website, its great for weigh in, as they show you a graph, and you can watch your weight falling :)

Can anyone see my posts? I have posted a few times and not sure if they are appearing?? I am using my phone so not sure if I'm doing it right?

Yay i got out of the 15 st zone today and now into the 14 st zone :D

Katiegibs said:
Can anyone see my posts? I have posted a few times and not sure if they are appearing?? I am using my phone so not sure if I'm doing it right?

We can see them! X

SlimmerGirl said:
Yay i got out of the 15 st zone today and now into the 14 st zone :D

Well done that's fabulous :) x

Thanks ladies :D

carriebrad said:
i hope to have my 3 stone award :eek:for halloween (3 WIs and 6.5lbs to loose) and then be outta here the next week (7th nov)

be hard going, but i will give it my best shot!

u gonna join me ;):D

Sounds good to me! I was hoping to have another 11.5lbs off by next thurs- but now hoping for that by 26nov -so ur challenge sounds on track- here we go :0) good luck!!!

Hi all, I'm still here after my W/I - STS this week - really hoping for a loss next week to take me to the 14's :)

I'm off on holiday in 6 weeks, so hoping for some good losses before then.

Wentbacktobed said:
Hi all, I'm still here after my W/I - STS this week - really hoping for a loss next week to take me to the 14's :)

I'm off on holiday in 6 weeks, so hoping for some good losses before then.

You can do it, lots of super speed foods and motivation!!

Sounds good to me! I was hoping to have another 11.5lbs off by next thurs- but now hoping for that by 26nov -so ur challenge sounds on track- here we go :0) good luck!!!

good luck to you too! i just cant wait to see 14 on the scales....even if its 14.13.05, i just wanna see it!
lets give this our best shot!!:D

im a monday weigh in, so i will update on there, and here, i go at 5pm after work, so usually update on Tues morn!

do you do any body magic? i live in a quiet country part of NI, so i do LOTS of walking, 3 weeks ago i started water aerobics, and tonite is my 2nd week at circuits, gonna shift this weight for once and for all :D

Back