15 stone to 14 stone support

Fingers crossed that i see the 14s tonight just need a measly half a pound to see it! Xx

Fingers crossed that i see the 14s tonight just need a measly half a pound to see it! Xx

ohhh fingers crossed for you :)
u will get it!!! i just know it :jelous::D

carriebrad said:
ohhh fingers crossed for you :)
u will get it!!! i just know it :jelous::D

I have a feeling i will stay the same :( my body doesn't like the 14s lol xx

Not this time round but on previous attempts this is the time i continue to sts become complacent give up and pile it back on! X

Not this time round but on previous attempts this is the time i continue to sts become complacent give up and pile it back on! X

ach poor you!! dont this time...u have come too far!!:)

if u feel urself slipping back...come on here...for a wee chat...boost...pick me up...anythign that might help....take a rifle thru the "before and after pix"...and u wont want to put it all back on xx

Im not giving up this time i can't and i won't i have to lose the bulk whatever happens tonight happens but next week i will see those 14s! X

Im not giving up this time i can't and i won't i have to lose the bulk whatever happens tonight happens but next week i will see those 14s! X

im with you on that :eek: i am NEVER doing this again!! i am gonna loose it for once and for all...and im gonna keep it off this time...even if i have to go to SW forever...i will do it!!

carriebrad said:
im with you on that :eek: i am NEVER doing this again!! i am gonna loose it for once and for all...and im gonna keep it off this time...even if i have to go to SW forever...i will do it!!

Ditto! X

Not till 7pm x

Im offski! Lost half a pound now weigh 14 13.5 hopefully won't be back next week! X

hiya all and well done to everyone, ive jusy got into the 15's in i dont know how many years its a wonderful feeling, i lost 9lb last nite by doing a fast forward at slimming world it gave me the huge kick up the backside that i have needed so roll on the 14 fingers crossed by christmas x

hiya all and well done to everyone, ive jusy got into the 15's in i dont know how many years its a wonderful feeling, i lost 9lb last nite by doing a fast forward at slimming world it gave me the huge kick up the backside that i have needed so roll on the 14 fingers crossed by christmas x

Hi and welcome, can I ask what is a fast forward!

carriebrad said:
good luck to you too! i just cant wait to see 14 on the scales....even if its 14.13.05, i just wanna see it!
lets give this our best shot!!:D

im a monday weigh in, so i will update on there, and here, i go at 5pm after work, so usually update on Tues morn!

do you do any body magic? i live in a quiet country part of NI, so i do LOTS of walking, 3 weeks ago i started water aerobics, and tonite is my 2nd week at circuits, gonna shift this weight for once and for all :D

Heh I weigh in on thurs nights & I'm gutted! 2lb gain- that's the most ever & I've been good all week!

Home & made big Tuna bake with lots of veg, & little pasta, and washed and boxed 2 containers of grapes & 2 melons diced up- back to basics for me as I'm so incredibly disappointed!

I live in lisburn and do go walking round the maze racecourse quite a bit but recently my dad has been ill so between work & caring for him I've had little time for walking or for the gym which I love 2- been about 10wks of madness & rushing about so far!

well done everyone on this weeks loses!!

yea explain fast forward plz -9lb :eek:0o !!

-3lb for me this week, 15 stone 2 lbs .. hopefully next week il see a 14!!

Morning all, hope you are all well, it's lovely and sunny here so we're going to go out for a walk, to our playgroup, and walk back.

I've lost 4 pounds this first week, which I am really pleased with! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks or so I may be in the 14s.

I'm also interested to learn what a fast forward is!

Back