15 stone to 14 stone support

can i join in please :) lol

im now 15.10 started off 18.1 in july :eek: hopefully get into 14s by end of november fingers crossed

well done everyone on ur amazing losses x

Hi, Just popped in to say goodbuy, lost 2 and half pounds tonight which puts me into the 14's at last, good luck to everyone else and see you soon! :)

Nikkiruth said:
Hi, Just popped in to say goodbuy, lost 2 and half pounds tonight which puts me into the 14's at last, good luck to everyone else and see you soon! :)

Well done. Hope to join you before Christmas but you will probably be in the next group down. Congrats

Well done hun. Hope to see you in the next couple of weeks :).

15st 3.5lbs this week means I only have 4lbs to go before I'm out! Hopefully within a couple of weeks :).

Hi all, may I join the group? I'm at 15st9.5 after my WI today. Very pleased so far. After 7 WI's I've lost 11lbs. Need another 3 next WI to get my 1st st award. That'll be cool. :)

Nikkiruth said:

Well done, hopefully I'll be joining you soon!

Hi all, may I join the group? I'm at 15st9.5 after my WI today. Very pleased so far. After 7 WI's I've lost 11lbs. Need another 3 next WI to get my 1st st award. That'll be cool. :)

Welcome hun. Good luck on your journey into the 14s.

I lost 5lbs this week!! So I'm now 14 9 - I really didnt think I would lose any this week, so am I soooo pleased!

Going to be leaving you now - see you all soon! :D

Anxious about my wi tonight been abit I'll beginning of week so had to eat what was offered just hope no damage done only 1 1/2 lb to get my stone award

Good luck Suzie!

I lost 4.5 lbs this week and am down to 15 stone 2.5 now. Hoping I can make it a loss of 3 next week to be back into the 14 stones. I haven't been there for a couple of years.

15 1.5 wooop hopefully out of here next week with my 2 1/2 stone award thrown in :) fingers crossed xx

well done everyone on this weeks loses!!!

-2lbs this week after last weeks sts i feel realy deflated .. sad sufferer urghh how i hate winter

hopefully next week will be a nice loss

dot on 15 stone now .. urghh i want to see a 14 oh so bad

Hi all, another newbie here. I have just realised that 212lbs equates to over 15s!! 15s2lbs to be precise :eek:
Have already lost 7lbs over the last few weeks doing low-carb but find it very hard to get into the mindset for it. I joined S/W on Wednesday night, am doing it online as no classes in my area. Hoping to move into the '14' zone in a week or two.

Hi all, just crashing into this zone, hoping to get to know you all. Been doing EE since August and have lost 31 lbs. Really want to get to the 14s by Christmas Day, mind you haven't seen the 15s for such a loooooong time!
Have a great week
Bron

Hi all, just crashing into this zone, hoping to get to know you all. Been doing EE since August and have lost 31 lbs. Really want to get to the 14s by Christmas Day, mind you haven't seen the 15s for such a loooooong time!
Have a great week
Bron

Welcome Bron :D. You have done really well, losing that much since August, and I think getting into the 14s by Christmas Day should be nice and easy. All the best.

Another newbie here who'd like to join in, I've been attending a class for a few weeks now, struggled a bit at first with SW being so different to anything I've done before and actually put 1lb on last week, was gutted! I've text my food diaries to my class leader each day this week though for her to check through, so am hoping for good things on Wednesday at my weigh in. I'm currently 15st 5lbs and keeping everything crossed for a loss this week!It's my birthday in two weeks so I'd love to be under 15 by then, haven't been there for a very long time!x

Back