15 stone to 14 stone support

I've just dropped down into the 15's after my 3rd WI, I'm 15st13 so if you don't mind me joining in I may be here a little while, although my Christmas wish its to get my stone sticker on my book, I'd love to get into the 14s and get my stone and a half!

I've just dropped down into the 15's after my 3rd WI, I'm 15st13 so if you don't mind me joining in I may be here a little while, although my Christmas wish its to get my stone sticker on my book, I'd love to get into the 14s and get my stone and a half!

Well done and good luck!x

Hi guys. I am just coming into this group from the 16's to 15's.
I have just managed to get into this bracket this week by losing 2lbs :D
I am now 15st 13 1/2lbs (so just in by the skin of my teeth lol).
I haven't expected to lose weight quite so quickly with being heavily pregnant now but I am pleased that I have done so well, losing a minimum of 2lbs a week so far.

Hope you all have good results this week, and I hope you have a great week resulting in a good loss next week xx

Well its my weigh in tonight. Feel good after maintaining last week (which kind of depressed me) as I have finally got into size 16 jeans with a little bit of room to spare around my waist :0).

rebsengland said:
Another 3 pounds off taking me to 15 stone 8 pounds:0)

Well done
Bron

ChocHobNob said:
15 stone 0.5 this week. So close! Lol

Hi
You are almost out of here!
Have a good week
Bron

Terri1985 said:
Hi guys. I am just coming into this group from the 16's to 15's.
I have just managed to get into this bracket this week by losing 2lbs :D
I am now 15st 13 1/2lbs (so just in by the skin of my teeth lol).
I haven't expected to lose weight quite so quickly with being heavily pregnant now but I am pleased that I have done so well, losing a minimum of 2lbs a week so far.

Hope you all have good results this week, and I hope you have a great week resulting in a good loss next week xx

Hi
You are doing so well
Bron

Yippee lost 3lbs at my WI last night so now down to 15st 2lbs.....may only be with you for another week if all goes well this week! Well done everybody xx

Nikcot said:
Yippee lost 3lbs at my WI last night so now down to 15st 2lbs.....may only be with you for another week if all goes well this week! Well done everybody xx

Fantastic you will be out of here before I get to know you, good luck this week
Bron

well done everyone on this weeks losses!

the times finaly come for me to move to the 14's! :)

-3 1/2lbs in at 14stone!.10 1/2lbs

see you all in the 14's :cool:

suzy111 said:
Had brill 4 n 1/2 lb loss this week n got my 1st stone award!!!! Finally !!

Well done
Bron

Can i jump on this one? Iv just started at 15st 10 (a good stone more than i thought) so here i am trying hard for the 14s as my first goal. Feels like a lonnnnng way away

Went way over my syns on Saturday night drinking wine so having no syn days up until Wednesday's weigh in to hopefully make up for it! Eek!

Hi all
2 off for me this week, good luck to all
Bron

Hi all, i just joined this morning weighing 15 stone 2.5 lbs, so fingers crossed next week I'll not be posting here. Have been reading these forums for a while, they gave me the motivation to get started!

Back