15 stone to 14 stone support

:( I'm going to stay here if you don't mind, but I've put weight on this week, I had a really rubbish week, feel down but going to bounce back!

nemmie said:
:( I'm going to stay here if you don't mind, but I've put weight on this week, I had a really rubbish week, feel down but going to bounce back!

Some weeks are hard for one reason or another, I got in last night, hadn't planned ahead which was an old habit so went over on my syns
Good luck for the rest of the week
Bron

My first weigh in last night and after a pretty much 100% first week i only lost half a pound?? Dissapointed..

I put on 1lb a couple of weeks ago after what I thought was a pretty good week but then lost 3 the next week, so fingers crossed it'll show more for you next week and you'll have a really good week xx

Hi everyone. Anyway I have lost 2lbs this week so another 1.5 and I am out :D.

Also just want to welcome all the new 15 to 14's slimmers and also to say well done to all who have managed to get some weight off and get closer to that target. And if you have had a bad week, don't despair, it comes off eventually. I have lost 2st but it's taken me forever and I have just held on and pushed on so keep going.

Managed to lose another 2lbs this week, so i am now 15st 11 1/2lbs. Also I got my 1stone award :D Very happy this week!
Good luck everyone! x

suzy111 said:
Another 1n 1/2 off this week yippee!!!! It's all coming together -finally !!!!

Feels good doesn't it? Have a good sw week
Bron

2 off for me this week after a poor few weeks- really is tough to keep going when u r sts r gaining but that wee buzz is great finally seeing a loss again .... Keep at it :0)

Mrs.S. said:
Wow well done!

What did you do to lose that much? xx

Thank you :D
I tried to have a normal sized portion of food 3 times a day and didn't snack between and it seemed to work wonders was well chuffed

Back