15 stone to 14 stone support

Hey guys!
I've just started SW on Wednesday! EEK!
Finding it difficult because I really hate cooking! =S
Loving this site though! Watching everyones weight blummet! Well done everyone! I hope i do as well as some of you lot have!! xxxxx

Hi everyone hope u all haven a good sw day ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vm019 said:
2 off for me this week after a poor few weeks- really is tough to keep going when u r sts r gaining but that wee buzz is great finally seeing a loss again .... Keep at it :0)
Well done
Mumma K said:
-7lbs off for me this week and 7 lbs away from moving down :D
fantastic, that's amazing, good luck for this week
Bron
XxroxyredsxX said:
Hey guys!
I've just started SW on Wednesday! EEK!
Finding it difficult because I really hate cooking! =S
Loving this site though! Watching everyones weight blummet! Well done everyone! I hope i do as well as some of you lot have!! xxxxx

welcome, sw is great, and this site is fantastic for support
Have at good week
Bron

Hoping got a loss this week , really following plan if I can lose 3 il be in the next room down , not that I want to leave u all I want to take u all wiv me :)

Hello all
Just a half for me this week, too much to eat and drink on Saturday lol
Good luck all
Bron

yay! i made it into the 15 stone, feels good to say that. I lost 3lb this week putting me at 15st 12lb. am 2lb off my club 10 which is what am aiming for this week. well done everyone and good luck for your next weigh in x

Still here :(. Gone up half a pound but it's star week so hopefully it will come off and some for the 14's.

I lost 1 1/2lbs this week getting me to 15st 10lbs. It's coming off nicely at the moment :D Can't wait for the baby to be born (due 1st jan) will get a good weight-loss that week :roofles:

Bye for now everyone one had a brill loss this week 12 1/2 lb, see you all in the next room down ,

Hi all i'm still here, wanted to be out of here weeks ago but my body is on a go slow at the min, i hit 15 stone last night so will definitely be out of here next week unless my body decides to throw another curve ball my way, good luck all and see you all soon xxx

I started off at 16 stone. Now in the 15+ stone bracket. Looking to get way down to 11 and half.

So...watch this space.... :party0048:

Need 6.5 off to move down to the next stone . My Target is before Christmas with a few more so I can allow for any treats and start the new year at 14 something. A weight I have never seen .

Bye everyone :D. Finally leaving at 14st 13lbs, good luck to you all. Hopefully will be seeing you all in the 14s before Christmas. xxx

I'm off too after a 3lb loss this week!

Back