15 stone to 14 stone support

Congratulations to all those who have made it into the next room down. :happy096:

I'm working on getting into the 14st+ room for Christmas... 5lbs to go... :D

Maggie_Sak said:
Bye everyone :D. Finally leaving at 14st 13lbs, good luck to you all. Hopefully will be seeing you all in the 14s before Christmas. xxx
well done
fishface19 said:
Leaving the 15s for the first time in years so excited. Good luck to everyone and see you in the 14s soon :D

Well done,

hope to catch up with you both before too long
Bron

Hi everyone. I am so excited that I can join in this thread. I have been hovering around the 16 stone for about 8 weeks on WW. Started SW on weds and it finally looks like I am under 16! I was 16 1.5 at first meeting but did have a SP this morning and I am 15 12.8 so fingers crossed for weds :)

Think I am going to be leaving you guys- & heading back up the groups lol- in NYC and promised mysf I could eat whatever I wanted for the week- only here at 2pm and before bed at 10 I had 2 huge pizza slices , salad with blue cheese dressing, full sugar dark cherry lemonade 2 cookies & I've corn bread muffin ready ... Not to mention the burger king breakfast b4 flight, so not like me at all- anyone counted the syns lol- the slices of pizza r huge!

Attachments

• image-4041468062.jpg
    image-4041468062.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 23
You enjoy yourself hun.... There's no getting away from the food in NYC, we went nearly 3 years ago found a place called Dallas BBQ Great food and even better frozen Apple martinis. They were in huge dessert sundae glasses. You know the ones your supposed to share. Mmmmm. Enjoy x

weighing tomorrow, am currently at 15st 6.5lbs so not long to go till i will be in 14st just hope i have a good loss this week please. good luck everyone x

Down to 14st 13.5lbs last week but been celebrating my bday and engagement ever since so not so sure I've left the group as may well be back up into the 15stone at tomorrow's WI eek!

I'm at 15.2 this afternoon, very happy with that!! So excited to be heading towards the 14's. Hoping within two weeks I'll be able to proudly say I weigh 14 stone 12!!!

How are people adding their body magic and half stone awards to their signature? I've seen the sticky on the SW topic BUT if I try to add them to mine it says it's too long!!

xxx

Last edited:
Im joining in , if possible please :)

I started at 17.1 and am now at 15.13 :)
So need the support to move down to the 14's please :)

hi everyone. as of my weigh in tonight i'm 15st 13.5lbs and therefore qualify to join you here :)

i want to get to 15st 7lbs by christmas. not sure it's possible but i lost 3lbs this week so who knows? :D ha. i wasn't expecting that.

good luck to everyone.

abz xx

WOO HOO I'm now 14 stone ish not 15 stone ish!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!
WEIGH IN TONIGHT..................

I LOST 4LBS SINCE LAST WEEK I'M NOW 14.13 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :D

Woo hoo!! There's actually a 14 in front of my weight!! Oh my days!!! So so so so happy!!! ;)

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :553:

Amazing!!

Well done on your losses ! I actuallt gained and im back above 16:( dont make me leave please ! Will be back nxt week :(

Please can I join, 15st 12.5 as of this evenings 3 lb loss

I'm weighing in a day early tonight as I'm out on Thursday. I weighed at 15-3.5 last Fri. Hoping I shall be out of here by Christmas.

I put on last week (was really PMT'y, was still bad this week) and despite being well behaved felt like a moose... Stepped on the scales, 15st9 WooHoo, I lost 6lbs!

I would like to join in. Just rejoined SW and starting off at 15st9.5. Got into the 13s/ size 14 last time but am hoping to do even better this time. Thought I would sign up b4 Xmas to stop me gaining even more that I would then have to attack afterwards. Christmas is only one day after all isn't it....yeah right!!

Back