15 stone to 14 stone support

Hello :)

I've come to join you from the 16's. 1.5lb off today, so that leaves me at 15st 13.5lb. I'm here, but just barely lol
:wavey:
Hello!!! Nice to meet you!!!

hey everybody. well done. seems that a few people have just got in at 15 13.5.

well that was me last week. i was really nervous this week at weigh in, sure that somehow i would be back in the 16s, but i lost 2lbs instead, got my stone award and am a bit more comfortable in the 15s at 15st 11.5lb. woo :D

we're doing great :D

abz xx
Yay! Well done!! :0clapper::party0049:

I'm now 15-1, will soon be out of here hopefully. Well done for those just joining this group x
Well done you! Great stuff!:party0049:

And thanks for your lovely words of encouragement. I just couldn't face another New Year with even more weight that I don't need!! Had my works xmas dinner last night, but it was just one meal and am back on track today.:) The support on here is great to help keep on track though!

Jodieboo said:
I'm really struggling to get out of the 15s :(

Oh I know how u feel - I'm feeling stuck in a rutt at the minute too & no offense to the group but feel like I've been here for ages just watching others pass me by!

I was stuck at 15. 7 for ages. WEEKS. I then did a 777 week (thread on here) and managed to bloody well get past it! I'm currently weighing 15. 2 but I'm not going WI tomorrow because i'm skint :(

I also need to lose the last 2lbs to get me to 15st and into this group.

You and I started off at a similar weight and now weigh about the same at the moment Jodieboo.

My weigh in is Tuesday. Just stick to plan 100% and I'm sure we'll both be doing a hop skip and jump into this group by next week! :wee:

Yeah that'd be great! :p

I'm just about to cook up a storm in the kitchen. I've seen some fabulous recipes on here and now I can't wait to get started. I'm going to freeze loads so I can just take something to work instead of thinking what I can have. :eat:

Giving the diet coke chicken a whirl, caribbean lamb and the SW doner kebab with garlic mayo. Watch this space... :woohoo:

mmmmmm mint viscounts :17729:
I haven't had one of those for years!!
I'm sure (in fact positive) that one night wont spoil your week.

I've been really good over the last 6 weeks and each week I'm losing 0.5lbs or sts which is hard as when I first started the weight just fell off - so I've taken a huge plunge and bought some running trainers (at huge expense!!) so I'm going to try running - well if I'm honest it's going to be more like power walking - to see if that helps this week

good luck for WI on Tuesday x

Have you seen the 'Couch potato to 5K' thing on the nhs choices website? I heard about it on another thread here. If you google it you will find the link. Anyways, you just download some podcasts onto your mp3 player, get your running shoes on and go. There is the voice of a trainer talking you through it... the first few sessions you walk briskly for 5 mins and then alternate a slow jog for 60 seconds and then 90s of walking for 20 minutes, then walk for 5 mins to warm down again. I have never ever run before but am 2 runs in and enjoying it - it is achievable even for an exercise-phobe like me.

Also, look on Discount Running Shoes, Trainers, Football Boots, Clothing & Other Sports Wear | SportsShoes.com and watch their youtube video on how to test your feet at home to see what sort of running shoes you need.

Good luck! Lets all keep each other exercise motivated in this cold weather!!

Hello all, mind if I join you lovely ladies? I'm new to this site but started slimming world in October. So far I've managed to get from 16.13 to 15.10, and really looking forward to working my way down to the 14's! Looking through this thread has really helped my motivation! You have all done so well :)

Hmmm WI today. Have no idea what to expect. After my little celebration last week, I found it extremely hard to pull it back. In fact I fell off the wagon twice more this week. The scales in the bathroom show a loss, but those scales are the invention of the Devil and always lie to me lol. I guess I'll just suck it up, go to group and accept whatever gain I've justly earned.

I don't wanna go back to the 16s thread though :(

Hmmm WI today. Have no idea what to expect. After my little celebration last week, I found it extremely hard to pull it back. In fact I fell off the wagon twice more this week. The scales in the bathroom show a loss, but those scales are the invention of the Devil and always lie to me lol. I guess I'll just suck it up, go to group and accept whatever gain I've justly earned.

I don't wanna go back to the 16s thread though :(

GOOD LUCK!

Wahey I found it !!! I ended up making my own thread for this and then go and stumble across this lol

So I'm currently 15.1 dead on and obviously would love to break the bracket into 14's .... 1.5lbs to go

Xx

Wahey I found it !!! I ended up making my own thread for this and then go and stumble across this lol

So I'm currently 15.1 dead on and obviously would love to break the bracket into 14's .... 1.5lbs to go

Xx

Yay -nearly there! Go for it!!! :)

Ok so I lost 0.5lb. Surprisingly! I really thought I had gained because of the difficulty I had in getting back into things.

Onwards and downwards!

Just had my weigh in this evening and I have finally got into the 14's with weighing in at 14 stone 10.5 pounds. So it's goodbye as I go into the next group down. Good luck to everyone in this group and I am sure I will be seeing you soon.

Back