15 stone to 14 stone support

Happy new year gang :family2:
Had a syn free day but now the drinks are starting, probs use the weeks syns tonight :eek:
Xxxxxx

After being 15-1 a couple weeks before Christmas I well and truly fell off the wagon putting 8 lbs on. Back on plan 100% with lots of body magic thrown in tomorrow. Now at 15-9 so will be here a while yet x

Hey guys! I'm joining you!
I'm starting on Sw for the second time tomorrow....can't afford classes or online membership atm, so will need all support I can get here!
Bring it on!! X

Hi this is my second go too. Determined to do it this time. Weighed in today at 15st 4lb - the heaviest i have ever been :-( but i will fill up on super speed this week to try for a good loss.

I have so been struggling. Start the day really well but the evenings just seem to go out the window!
Blood test tomorrow to get my Thyroid checked and gonna start again (don't know how many times I have restarted)!!
Good luck folks xxxxxx

I'm with you all too! I'm at my heaviest yet, the last time I joined Slimming World I was 14 stone 0.5lb, 10 months on im over a stone and a half heavier!

I have so been struggling. Start the day really well but the evenings just seem to go out the window!
Blood test tomorrow to get my Thyroid checked and gonna start again (don't know how many times I have restarted)!!
Good luck folks xxxxxx

At least you are restarting - that's the most important step. Good luck....You can do this!:):)

I'm with you all too! I'm at my heaviest yet, the last time I joined Slimming World I was 14 stone 0.5lb, 10 months on im over a stone and a half heavier!

Good luck Shannon, good for you for having the guts to restart.

I'm a restarter too. This time I am going to be more active and also try and address my psychological issues around food to try and see it as a "change for life"

I weighed in at 15st 1.5 today so am going to give it my best this week to try and head into the 14s. Haven't been there for over 2 years.

Well done pearlsgirl xxxxxx.........but next week that means you'll be joining the next thread!! Don't forget to keep in touch with us and hopefully we will all be following you x

4.5lb off for me this week- taking me to 15 stone 8lb :)

will be here for a few weeks yet- but hope to be in the 14's for february ;)

-3 this week to get me back in here yay:)

+3.5lb for me this week. I'm so disgusted with myself. It puts me back in the 16s and now I gotta leave you guys :(

I'll be back soon!

Yeah, back as quick as you can! It will come off if you're back on!

Really happy to be 1/2lb lighter than I was 2 weeks ago, glad to have got my xmas gain of 1lb off & then some. Hoping to be out of the 15s by the end of the month.

Ok I gained 1 lb this week..... And I have to declare it so I realise the error of my ways.... Onwards and downwards from here xxxx

Ok I gained 1 lb this week..... And I have to declare it so I realise the error of my ways.... Onwards and downwards from here xxxx

That's it - it's done with, move on! Good luck!:)

I will be back here on Tuesday!!!!!! Definitely!

Back