15 stone to 14 stone support

I'll see your strappy tops and cut off shorts, and raise you hot pants and boob tubes :p

I nearly choked laughing!! I'm going to post a picture of me in summer 2012 wearing a boob tube and hot pants in my 'before and after pictures' :bliss:

Last edited:
Bah hahahahahaahaha

I'll see your strappy tops and cut off shorts, and raise you hot pants and boob tubes :p

ohh its a contest is it???

i'll totally be going out in the buff then

hahaha i win i win!!!

my shrink keeps telling me i'm too competitive for my own good :(

btw- ty gorgeous girlies :) snogs all round.

feeling a million times better today- i have been the vision of goodness!

i made butternut squash and sweet potato soup...seriously- better than sex! (well- i'm asexual, so everything is better than sex....but it is some darn good soup!!) :D

I *was* going to make a syn free curry to have for a main course- but i dont think i need to now after having 3 bowls of the soup, rofl

I have a big pot of soup bubblin on the hob for lunch! Mmmmm

Here's the recipe if anyone would like to try it, it really is delish!

1 onion
5 carrots (approx)
1 red pepper
1 turnip/swede
1/2 pack of celery
5 potatoes (approx)
3 veg stock cubes

Rough chop all veg, put in pot, sprinkle in stock cubes, cover with water, cook for a couple of hours until all veg is soft. Then you can blend it all, or just blend half of it. I tend to blend half and leave half chunky.

Delicious!

You can also add salt and pepper to taste, if you like.

Yay! Well done Jodieboo!!!

Hi well started at 15st4.5lbs last week. Just had weigh in and have lost 4lbs yipee. Soo happy, hopefully i can keep this up :)

5 syns in a bouchon... do I or don't I have one with soup?

Of COURSE I do!! I love bread rolls. They are my Achilles heel. Along with Chinese food. Mmmmm chinese food in a rolllllllllll....... *drool*

Well I so nearly got out of here. 3 weeks before Christmas I lost the plot, was still coming on here , however Christmas took over. Anyway I have lost 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks and have another 5.5 to go to get out of here. I'm off to London to see friends in 3 weeks so really want to be in the 14's. X

Well done everyone - hugs all round xxxxxxx

I have slow cooker bubbling away and it smells gorgeous...........and syn free (beef stew anyone??.....seems to be enough to feed the whole village!!!)

I love beef stew!

OMIGOD gorgeous even if I say so myself - hubby and I have had 2 bowl fulls, my eldest boy too and loads over for tomorrow.........and syn free! Loves my slow cooker xxx

Exercise

I just started the 'beachbody insanity' workout, it has killed every muscle + bone but I do feel good about myself after each workout so far:) (so far!!) What workouts are you guys doing? We need to kick 14 stone in the ass!

I don't really have a workout program. I just go walking and have attacked the housework with a vengeance. I'm doing all those nasty jobs everybody hates doing...cleaning skirting boards, scrubbing the grout on floor tiles, painting, etc.

WI today! I feel like I've had a good week, but you never really know, do you?! *fingers crossed*

7lbs to lose before I'm in the 14s... CAN'T WAIT!!!

Am walking Coco for 30-60 mins every day and it's freeeezzzzing. Have also been busy round the house and planning wii fit session tomorrow. Good luck everyone and keep up the good work xxxxx

Hello everyone!
I am new here, just managed to get in here after losing 3lbs at my WI this morning and currently I am 15st 13lbs :) Here's to moving to the next stone zone x

Back