15 stone to 14 stone support

I put up half a pound this week :( even though I was good. Just one of those things, I guess. Next week will be a good one.

Mands don't be too hard on yourself, just look how well you did last week and I bet next week will be a good one xxxxx

High all got my 4 and a half stone last Thursday and now weight 14.8lbs so pleased i have done 64lbs off in 18 weeks, extra easy has made it all drop off! I mean I stuff my face and still, even when a little to naughty it still drops off! Crazy!

High all got my 4 and a half stone last Thursday and now weight 14.8lbs so pleased i have done 64lbs off in 18 weeks, extra easy has made it all drop off! I mean I stuff my face and still, even when a little to naughty it still drops off! Crazy!

Wow,wow,wow.........I am only on week 2 but love SW xxxxx

Yeah me too! <3 sw, I love having freedom from my old habits, I love my liquid syns! Haven't had a slice of toast in ages! Lol.

Hi all,can I join u guys. I started SW yesterday, I have done it b4 and lost a stone but put it back on. I currently weigh 15 st 3 and a half lbs. I feel disgusting as I am so trying to lose a good chunk until I feel decent! As a full time mum to 2 young monsters this could b a challenge!

I hope so fairy, I just dont feel nice at the mo. My eldest is in nursery which is a mile away so I am going to start walking with the pram. Hopefully that will get rid of some fat!!!

Welcome all newbies, and those who've dropped from the 16s. Well done!

And Dextersmum... yes... next week will be a doozy! :)

I'm actually going to have a flexi-evening. I'm ordering food, and going to have something sweet watching a movie with OH. Then it's back to the grindstone first thing. I need to shift two weeks' worth next week to make up for the 1/2lb this week!

Lol! Posted on the struggling thread as thought I was having a melt down but I have made it through today with a large glass of red and a pk of pickled onion monster munch! Lol. Xx

Hi all,can I join u guys. I started SW yesterday, I have done it b4 and lost a stone but put it back on. I currently weigh 15 st 3 and a half lbs. I feel disgusting as I am so trying to lose a good chunk until I feel decent! As a full time mum to 2 young monsters this could b a challenge!

Hi there and welcome to our gang!!
I am only on Week 2 and loving SW........never need to go hungry just stock up on loads of fruit and Muller yogs.
I have a huge chunk to shift but am already feeling better - just knowing that I can do this healthily and without starving.
Loads of support and encouragement here so if you get the munchies get on here lol

I'm actually going to have a flexi-evening. I'm ordering food, and going to have something sweet watching a movie with OH. Then it's back to the grindstone first thing. I need to shift two weeks' worth next week to make up for the 1/2lb this week!

Hope you have a lovely evening xxx
What film are you watching?

Oh I ended up watching Inglorious B*stards, by myself, since OH fell asleep on the sofa haha

Had a nice evening, but felt overfull going to bed, and took me ages to get to sleep because of that. Don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon x

Oh I ended up watching Inglorious B*stards, by myself, since OH fell asleep on the sofa haha

Had a nice evening, but felt overfull going to bed, and took me ages to get to sleep because of that. Don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon x

I know what you mean!! I got given my notice of redundancy yesterday and had a complete blow-out.
Doughnuts, chocolate and 'proper' pepsi, then a chinese meal. I recorded it all on my diary - but totally didn't care about the syns. Today I feel like c**p and have been on the loo all day (after last week posting that I couldn't go!!!). Straight back on the plan this morning as I don't seem to be able to cope with junk food now. I couldn't sleep last night as I spent the entire evening farting and belly gurgling!!

Oh that sucks! Won't tell you I did last night on the sofa! Defiantly did my body magic yesterday! Lol. What's on the cards today? Busy bee here, have been parent and toddler, Clarkes for new shoes for Lucas! Doctors to grab a prescription and then house work as social worker is popping over to see Sean tonight. Got mother in law for dinner, and the gym run! Let's stuff our faces and be happy!

Aw Vicky that's terrible... I hope you get lots and lots of redundancy money! And find a new job asap! But hey, at least you had a "clear out!" haha

Lots on the menu of physical fitness today. My skip arrived this lunch time, and have mountains of sh*t to get rid of. Our back garden looks like a bomb site, between the renovations (piles of muck and sand and concrete and odd and bits of wood and crap!) and the dog (who is sooo close to being skinned and turned into a rug, cos her latest escapade took our our TV, since she chewed the cable. Not to mention the holes she digs, and the piles of "other" muck, belonging to her!).
And that's just the garden. I have to go through every other room in the house as well. We have the skip for a week. I reckon it'll take two days to empty the garden, and then I'll do room by room, and the attic.

Phew, even typing that tired me out!

Back