15 stone to 14 stone support

awww thanks dextersmum! There is a bit of rambling in my diary so be prepared :D I use my phone 99% of the time so Can't see people's sigs, do you have a diary I could pop along to?
I was sat on the naughty step all weekend so know how you feel, have been an angel since so hoping for a min gain - it's also * week! Grrrrr. If I have a 2 lb gain I'll be cool with it, still in 15's and can take it off by next week. I was defo a naughty naughty minky :D xxx

Lol what are we like!!! At least we are sticking together and if we gain just hope it was worth it!!! I am back on track and hoping for a little damage limitation - so Minky let's get ourselves watching our syns or should I say sins!!!

No diary with me, just ramble away on here xxxxx

Going to Portugal.
Got my swimsuit yesterday for going and its a 16 eek.
Its a bit tight around my stomach but I'm hoping that's because of * week and having a bit of a treat after weigh in last night because my stomach looked MASSIVE and its felt smaller recently.
Will try it on again next week and see!

So happy to be here with you all.
It seems crazy to click on a thread that is heading to the 14's!
My body doesn't know what 14 means!!

Wow Addi that will be fab - can I come??? You would look like a size 10 in your cossie next to me xxxxx :eek:

Too much vino and stress leading to the munchies. Also have a very sore nose after skin biopsy with 2 stitches - stings like *******. Lots of sympathy please - looks like a spider on my snoz!! Lol

Sending bucket fulls of sympathy your way x

;)

I'm now 15 5 1/2 so 6lb to go to get into the 14s, hoping for a really good loss on Tuesday to get me closer x

Suspiciously quiet here today.........hope you are all behaving!!?
Have had my stitches out of my nose today which was toe curling to say the least!!! Now have 2 very fetching steri strips........x marks the spot! Have actually stuck to plan today which is a miracle as not been very good week.
Go for it gang xxxxx

dextersmum said:
Have had my stitches out of my nose today which was toe curling to say the least!!! Now have 2 very fetching steri strips........x marks the spot! Have actually stuck to plan today which is a miracle as not been very good week.
Go for it gang xxxxx

Do we get a sneak peek of x marks the spot? ;) well done for being on plan sweetie, same here - even if I did have a doughnut!
Hope your nose isn't too painful xx

Minks ;)

Thanks minks - actually my snoz now feels much better.........but my greed is another matter!! Have got munchies AGAIN!!
Also made mistake oflooking at your meals.......that did NOT help!!
Xxxxxxx

dextersmum said:
Thanks minks - actually my snoz now feels much better.........but my greed is another matter!! Have got munchies AGAIN!!
Also made mistake oflooking at your meals.......that did NOT help!!
Xxxxxxx

I must admit they are pretty scrumptious otherwise I wouldn't eat them! I have been good since the weekend so only praying for a small gain and nothing taking me over the edge! Glad the the nose is feeling better. Why did you have the stitches?? Xxx

Minks ;)

Have had to have a punch biopsy for skin cancer - appears to be the best skin cancer to have (If there is such a thing lol) but checking cos of where it is.......might have to have plastic surgery - am gonna ask for facelift/lipo for chins At same time ((joke))!!
Hence deep down the stress is giving me munchies and the wine is my aid to sleep.......not dr's orders.....how bad am I!!

dextersmum said:
Have had to have a punch biopsy for skin cancer - appears to be the best skin cancer to have (If there is such a thing lol) but checking cos of where it is.......might have to have plastic surgery - am gonna ask for facelift/lipo for chins At same time ((joke))!!
Hence deep down the stress is giving me munchies and the wine is my aid to sleep.......not dr's orders.....how bad am I!!

Hats off to you, I would be a mess and tucking into a KFC bucket!
In all seriousness, hope everything turns out ok and you are fighting fig n it's all just a big mistake. Xxx

Minks ;)

Go for it gang xxxxx

hi ya!! I've been a little quiet today as I was travelling home. Yey back in my own home now with reliable wifi - hotel wifi kept cutting out last night and I got sooo frustrated.
Back home now and not looking forward to travelling back to Reading on Monday.

Hope you feel better soon Dextersmum - congrats on being so strong x x

All quiet here since I've been reading a lot today! My fav book in the whole world, which I've read lots of times and it still makes me laugh... Kiss Chase by Fiona Walker.

Glad you're over the stitch removal, Sharon x x

xMandyDx said:
All quiet here since I've been reading a lot today! My fav book in the whole world, which I've read lots of times and it still makes me laugh... Kiss Chase by Fiona Walker.

Glad you're over the stitch removal, Sharon x x

I'm a huge book worm but mainly read horror, zombie and vampire books. Do indulge in the odd chick-lit though, prey tell the gist of this book? May give it a whirl! Hope alls ok your end xx

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Hats off to you, I would be a mess and tucking into a KFC bucket!
In all seriousness, hope everything turns out ok and you are fighting fig n it's all just a big mistake. Xxx

Minks ;)

Ha ha just realised I put fighting fig!
Now I like dextersmum, but I like figs... Theres only one way to find out....
FIGHT!!!

Minks ;)

Well Girlies, only a teeny tiny pound on this week. Well happy with that considering last weekends drink-&-eat-a-thon. Oh and it's * week. So still in the 15's and still keeping my seat at the back warm ;)
Must sit up straight and pay attention more though.... Xx

Minks ;)

Lost 2.5 this week so I am happy to say see you all in the 14' s as I'm now at 14st11.5

Well done Katoof........very jealous and hope to join you soon but certainly won't be this week!!

Minks - well done you and thank you very much for the support from you and rest of gang xxxxx

I too love my books (wish iloved exercise more!!). I am currently reading "Poppy Shakepeare" - so funny, written from perspective of a mentally Ill day patient in a hospital full of 'dribblers'!!

Hope everyone is doing goooood xxxxxxxx

Well done Katoof, enjoy the 14's and hopefully I won't have to wait too long before I can manage to get down there, even if I am just scraping into the 15's. Managed to lose just 1lb this week, so am now at 15.12.
Have just bought a cross trainer off eBay, and hopefully will have the motivation to get up early and use it before work..... Fingers crossed.

I'm a huge book worm but mainly read horror, zombie and vampire books. Do indulge in the odd chick-lit though, prey tell the gist of this book? May give it a whirl! Hope alls ok your end xx

Minks ;)

All's well this end. Haven't been up to much since the back is still firmly in the rebellious stage. Woke up this morning and it wasn't too bad, so tidied up a bit and it's now worse than ever. Ugh.

Kiss Chase is one of those books that skips from character to character so there's any number of sub-plots going on at any one time. It's set in the 90s (I think I even have it that long :-O) and the main character is Pheobe (Freddy) Fredericks. She meets up with a girl she used to go to school with and quickly gets drawn into a plot to give her school chum's ex a big dose of his own, arrogant, character shredding, medicine.
The results are disastrous, hilarious and heart-breaking.

It's definitely a good read.

Will look out for that one Mands. Would highly recommend "camberwell Beauty" by Jenner Eclair - have read it 3 times!!

Back