15 stone to 14 stone support

Do you think it is possible to lose 4lbs in 1 week so I can join the next zone?? Me thinks not as I am a big fat sinner at the mo and need everyone here to give me a boot up the derrière as I have had 3 good weeks then last week went wrong!! Now it is hard to get back on track ((sigh)). Anyway like it here - is kinda cozy lol........all seriousness going back to planning meals carefully yet again, just think I'm stressing too much over results of doc's tests and need to try and put it to back of mind. Why do we always have to imagine the worst - giving myself nightmares!,

Hope everyone else is having a good week xxxxxx

Weighed in at 15st 7 today so exactly halfway through the 15s! Amazing considering it's been my birthday & I've eaten my own body weight in cake & not been able to go out running due to the snow!

Hoping for 3lbs off this week to get me to my 1.5 stone sticker next Tuesday!

I need at least 1lb for next week to get my first half a stone! Im gutted I never started this sooner. I have been naughty this morn and had 2 slicer of white warbies bread with lighter lurpac :O I am going to be good for the rest of the day. It was shouting my name though as I made the baby some toast. Im going to be eating free for the rest of the day

Well done hana - hope you have a great day........I struggle in the evenings and if I blow it in the morning then I'm really a gonner lol

Hey everyone :D

Hope I can join in here, I'm currently 15.6 and half lbs and would love to get in to the 14s.

I have 2 mini goals at the moment, I would like to lose 3lbs to get my first stone and then get Into the 14s before March 1st

I hope I can do this

xxx

Hi jadey and welcome to our gang......is great here but can't wait to drop to next zone ( no offence guys!!) xxxx

Put on 2.5lb this week. Absolutely gutted.

xMandyDx said:
Put on 2.5lb this week. Absolutely gutted.

Awww honey, that's poo! But it might be because of your back? Where it's trying to protect itself from further damage it has water retention n stuff? Don't let it bog you down too much, just think of how much you lose over a month rather than a week xxxx

Minks ;)

Well ladies I will be with all you beautiful girls for another week as I weighed in at 15 0 (lost 1 lb)
I had my grievance hearing with work today and I was very stressed before and ate a piece of banana cake and a tall skinny caramel macchiato without it really touching the sides!
Anyway that's done now and just had food delivery with melons and muller lights and other goodies to help me stick to plans and plan meals that the family will eat this week

I am off for an interview in Paris on thursday so I need to be organised and stick to plan (maybe lots of fruit and black coffee! Is easiest for eating out just hope they done get some yummy pastries in that I can't resist)

That's me for now

Hello all newcomers!

Sm

Thanks for the support girlies. It is so hard to stick to it at these times, but I guess I just have to draw a line under it and hope my WI next week will reward me.
Soopermummy, I know that feeling. I was so fed up when I got home after group that I totally inhaled a chinese with shredded chilli chicken, bag of chips and curry sauce. (Don't even want to know the syn value of those!) And several orange Viscount biscuits. Bleurgh!

Yep, I fell off the wagon big-time... but I've drawn a line under it now and will start fresh tomorrow. There was a rut in the tracks.. that's how I fell out.

On the plus side, my back is feeling much better since I started those new tabs yesterday, so hopefully I can get back to the body magic soon!

Aww Mandy it's so hard isn't it, at least we can all sympathise with each other and not beat ourselves up too much
You have done the right thing, draw a line and start a new day afresh
Sm

Didn't get to weigh in today as was at uni all day so weighing on Thursday morning. Was feeling positive but then aunt flo decided to visit so hoping not to retain too much water. Well done everyone on some fantastic losses! :):):):):):):)

Thanks girls. I wouldn't have minded putting on if I'd been eating wrong all week. Just one of those things, I guess. Onwards and downwards.. I hope! lol
I got out for a walk today. I brought the baby to feed the ducks. It wasn't anything major.. a couple of miles, but better than nothing, I suppose! Will be going out tomorrow too, to pay bills and do the food shop and stuff, so that's another walk. I'm going to try to get out on the bike sometime this week also, and do the Wii fit as much as I'm able. Back is feeling much better, but if I over do it, it's making no bones about telling me so!

Lost 3 1/2lb last nite so im now 15 2, only 2 1/2 to go till the next zone, really hope i get it next week x

Really dreading my weigh in tomorrow. I've not been bad but I know I'm not going to reach my 3lbs goal I set myself :( even had nightmares that I gained 12lbs last night :(

Back