15 stone to 14 stone support

Just back from the GP, the lurgy turns out to be bronchitis.... I don't suffer with chest problems normally, at least now I know why it feels like someone is standing on my chest with hob nail boots.
Thanks fpr ypur reply earlier minky, hope your sinus infection is on the mend.

spangle_2 said:
Just back from the GP, the lurgy turns out to be bronchitis.... I don't suffer with chest problems normally, at least now I know why it feels like someone is standing on my chest with hob nail boots.

Hope ur feeling better soon!! X

Hello :) new to this thread today.

Spangle, it was bronchitis that finally made my mind up I had to lose weight, that and the kids and a rollocking from the doctor.

spangle_2 said:

Sounds painful but glad you know what it is and can get it treated.
My sinuses have got worse and is affecting my right ear now :( stupid things. I get this every once in a while - doctor said it's like an infection sits dormant waiting for a trigger and can pop up at any time so never know when it may come up. Ah well, c'est la vie! Xx

Minks ;)

Caburygurl said:
Am 14 stones 2 but I want to loose 3 stones

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya caburygurl, thanks for dropping in and you're more than welcome to post here but just so you know there is a thread for 14's into the 13's :) good luck on your journey xx

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
Hiya caburygurl, thanks for dropping in and you're more than welcome to post here but just so you know there is a thread for 14's into the 13's :) good luck on your journey xx

Minks ;)

Thanks minky for the advice xx?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good day to you all. I'm feeling much better back-wise this week. Have gotten out for a walk the past three days. Granted they weren't any further than 3 miles, but it's something!

Hope you're all doing well x x

Hi everyone..........been lost in the techno wilderness........didn't realise that I had unsubscribed!!! Darn iPad lol.

I have been sooooo saintly and am going for it gang. Saved plenty of syns for my weekend vino and weigh in on Sunday. Fingers crossed - did not like gaining 1 lb last week at all :(

Have also got a cold/cough lurgy thing starting here.......ok own up which one of you sneezed on me???

Hope everyone gets better soon and is having a fab week and welcome to our new pals ........ This is the best gang xxxxxxx

That was probably me, Sharon. I'm just getting over yet another dose of the sniffles. Think I should start taking vitamins. Are there syns in those?

Well done on the fab week and the planning ahead! That's using your noggin! Hope you get a fab loss to go with it!

Ah! so Mandy it was you who must have sneezed on me! I've been trying to figure out where I caught this darned bug from.

Anyway not being well has resulted in a 6lb weight loss for me this week, taking me to 15st 6lb, I know it's not true loss and am so fearful of putting every lb back on next week, I guess I'll just have to hope for a STS. Am not fit to do any kind of exercise, I am having probs just breathing currently!

spangle_2 said:
Ah! so Mandy it was you who must have sneezed on me! I've been trying to figure out where I caught this darned bug from.

Anyway not being well has resulted in a 6lb weight loss for me this week, taking me to 15st 6lb, I know it's not true loss and am so fearful of putting every lb back on next week, I guess I'll just have to hope for a STS. Am not fit to do any kind of exercise, I am having probs just breathing currently!

Wowsers spangle!! That's an epic loss there. Just keep yourself on an even keel and eating as you should and maybe next week you will be surprised and have a loss again. Hope the chest is feeling a bit better xxx

Minks ;)

Wow girls, those are great losses!

Spangle how come when you're sick you lose weight, and I gain? lol

Mandy I would usually gain when being ill, have been known to gain 7lbs in a week before, but this time I haven't the energy to do anything but sleep!!! I guess it's fortunate that I live alone. I haven't had any appetite this time Mandy, and have had to force myself to eat what I have.
Have to admit to feeling as weak as dishwater tho'.

Awww *hugs* Spangle.. I hope you feel better soon. Soup is nature's cure-all. Have a cup of soup.

Hope you are feeling better soon.........sending lots of hugs xxxxxxxxx thankfully I just have a bad cough :(
And well done you on this week's results :D
I agree with Mands - lots of soup and hot tea.

Back