15 stone to 14 stone support

Rosielea said:
Fab news that your interview went well. When do hear the result. Can I ask what job you went for.

I have an interview on Tuesday with a previous client and beginning to get very nervous.

Well done for staying on plan.

I keep my fingers crossed for you and plaese let me know the outcome.

Hi rosielea
I should hear this week wether the company want to pay me a competitive salary, tone feedback from recruiters was good but I will lose pension and car allowance so the salary needs to cover that
I work in clinical research studies as a project manager
Been not so good today cooked a nice sw lamb tagine but left it simmering whilst out with kids at karate and burnt it to a crisp so ended up having a curry instead not sw oops
Ah well hope it doesn't affect weigh in on Tuesday
Sm

Hi rosielea
I should hear this week wether the company want to pay me a competitive salary, tone feedback from recruiters was good but I will lose pension and car allowance so the salary needs to cover that
I work in clinical research studies as a project manager
Been not so good today cooked a nice sw lamb tagine but left it simmering whilst out with kids at karate and burnt it to a crisp so ended up having a curry instead not sw oops
Ah well hope it doesn't affect weigh in on Tuesday
Sm

Snap, I am a project Manager too. My speciality is in Finace, Quality Assurance, Change Management, Software implementation, Business Systems, Time Management and Interim Management.

Sorry about your dinner.

Fingers crossed you get the job. Please let me know how you get on.

Last edited:
Morning all, have just been catching up on the threads I hadn't read, wow there have been some great weight losses woooohooo.
Minks I'm going to go for it and get myself a slow cooker, have just got to try some of the recipes being suggested.
I know that some of you have had the lurgy recently like me, hope you're all on the mend, I'm starting to feel that I'm past the worst now.. ans can't wait to be able to get back to the old routine, never thought I'd say that I miss the gym!!

Ohh my head. Pretty sure I had more than my allotted 4 vodkas last night, but I did enjoy getting out, and I don't do it often. It's done with now for another while.

Relax? What's that? lol I took the dog on a 6 mile walk in the wind and rain lol

Get a husky lol, they love walkies and they never, ever get tired! The dog and my ipod and I was sorted for an hour!

Mandy, 6 miles that's bloomin' amazing. I agree with Rosielea a walking buddy would be good, is there anyway of enquiring on this site across the different diets if there might be anyone in my locality?

I'm sure you could post a thread in the exercise forum looking for exercise buddies... which is a bloody good idea.
In our SW group there's a walking group that meets up 3 times a week to do a 6km walk and they collect for a wheelchair charity while they're at it... the C donates the raffle money every week to the cause.
I've decided to join them from this week on! Yay me! lol

As I am doing SW from home I don't have the opportunity to be part of a walking group, but will explore the exercise forums to see if there is anything that I could post or is already posted.
What a fab idea of giving the raffle money to a wheelchair charity.
However thinking....... my neighbour has a german shepherd that is never walked perhaps I could offer my services, would hopefully feel safe walking a dog like that (providing it is a well behaved dog).

Mandy, 6 miles that's bloomin' amazing. I agree with Rosielea a walking buddy would be good, is there anyway of enquiring on this site across the different diets if there might be anyone in my locality?

I posted on here but had no reply. It is worth a try, there might be someone in your area. Good luck

As I am doing SW from home I don't have the opportunity to be part of a walking group, but will explore the exercise forums to see if there is anything that I could post or is already posted.
What a fab idea of giving the raffle money to a wheelchair charity.
However thinking....... my neighbour has a german shepherd that is never walked perhaps I could offer my services, would hopefully feel safe walking a dog like that (providing it is a well behaved dog).

My dog is not what you'd call well behaved on a leash.. lol but she's a perfect example of the breed. Huskies tend to pull, hard, and walk in zigzags. Which makes it a work out as well as a walk haha

A colleague at work got a huskie puppy just before xmas, he'd hoped to take the dog with him when he runs .... think I'd better warn him about the zig zagging thing

LOL don't! Hahaha let him think for a while that his dog is insane. Sometimes I'm not entirely certain mine isn't lol.
Huskies are entirely too smart for their own good. And so stubborn! Mischka will do as she's told if there's something in it for her lol or if she feels like it. But if I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do... she just doesn't do it.
They need a lot of entertaining and exercise. They're beautiful, but harder work than children lol

My colleague was telling me that his huskie puppy (angel) managed to pull a bottle of wine out of the wine rack, also that it's chewing him out of house and home..lol.
I won't tell him after all about the zigzagging, but when he comes to work bruised and battered I'll know he's tripped over Angel whilst out running.

Reminder to self.......do not walk Coco at wildlife park Monday's at 10 am........crowd of people waving me to join them, thought they were ramblers........but NO Age Concern group. Had a heck of a job to escape old man (must have been at least 70) with a limp who 'thought I looked a BIT young'!!!
Doesn't help having a very friendly Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who loves everyone and wanted to go walkies with the "group". They even invited us for tea at the Cafe - politely declined but now my new sugar daddy thinks he's meeting me again next Monday!!! Eek!!
Diet must be working - I've pulled xxxxx

Reminder to self.......do not walk Coco at wildlife park Monday's at 10 am........crowd of people waving me to join them, thought they were ramblers........but NO Age Concern group. Had a heck of a job to escape old man (must have been at least 70) with a limp who 'thought I looked a BIT young'!!!
Doesn't help having a very friendly Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who loves everyone and wanted to go walkies with the "group". They even invited us for tea at the Cafe - politely declined but now my new sugar daddy thinks he's meeting me again next Monday!!! Eek!!
Diet must be working - I've pulled xxxxx

I think whoever ismstaying in the room next to me in my hotel must have wondered what on earth was going on....... I roared when I read that!!

Hahahaha.....I'm laughing now but my face must have been a picture!! It's my flaming friendly dog that gets me.........she just adores everyone and there was no way on earth that she was going to leave her new friends. Was the slowest, longest walk of my life!!! Some of them had walking sticks!!!

Back