15 stone to 14 stone support

Well im 15st 2.5 so hopefully going to have a good week and drop into the 14's-13's tommorow (weigh in friday morning)

Its been over 2 years since i was in the 14's! Exciting stuff guys!!

AND... massive well done to you Emma. Totaly amazing! :)

-x-

Well done to everyone there's been some fantastic losses :D

I'm really fed up of being in the 15s now I feel like I've been here for ever! :( really want to be in the 14s by march the first. So I need to lose 6lbs by then. I think I can do it. My weigh loss seems to have slowed down a little now.

Well I'm hoping to get my 1 stone award tonight as I didn't get it last week. Need to lose 1.5lbs. Argh hope I get it!!

Good luck to everyone whos left to weigh this week :D

xxx

I know Jadey, I feel the same. It feels like months and months since I dropped from the 16s!
Finally feel like I'm back on track since Xmas though, and I'm currently at 15.4.5 so I'm hoping to drop into the 14s soon!

vickidyers said:
Well done you - phew a half marathon is not easy.
I was going to sign up for a half marathon - but the one local to me in Somerset is the day after my hen do, so I will be in NO fit state for that one. Do you want a running buddy? (not that I'm a wierd stalker or anything - and I wont be offended if you say no!) But crawley isn't that far from me, so maybe I can run that half marathon instead? When is it and what one you entering? :)

I wish I could say I will run it but I will be happy with half walk half jog. It's a midnight walk and women only so I won't get embarrassed with attempting a jog :) it is called The Midnight Walk and from what I hear the people who come in last stay at a brisk walk the whole way so should be good exercise.
You would be more than welcome to come to Crawley to be a training buddy! I have no idea how far from you it is but sure! The event isnt until July 14th, have posted a link below if you wanna take a look xx
http://www.stch.org.uk/midnightwalk/

Jadeyxx said:

I'm really fed up of being in the 15s now I feel like I've been here for ever! :( really want to be in the 14s by march the first. So I need to lose 6lbs by then. I think I can do it. My weigh loss seems to have slowed down a little now.

Well I'm hoping to get my 1 stone award tonight as I didn't get it last week. Need to lose 1.5lbs. Argh hope I get it!!

xxx

My losses are a bit all over the place at the moment - have a feeling I won't lose this week so kinda understand your frustration (I'm losing 2 weeks & having a sts or gain for 2)

Have you tried mixing it up a bit by changing plans at all? Or drinking enough fluid? Xxx

I wish I could say I will run it but I will be happy with half walk half jog. It's a midnight walk and women only so I won't get embarrassed with attempting a jog :) it is called The Midnight Walk and from what I hear the people who come in last stay at a brisk walk the whole way so should be good exercise.
You would be more than welcome to come to Crawley to be a training buddy! I have no idea how far from you it is but sure! The event isnt until July 14th, have posted a link below if you wanna take a look xx
Midnight walk

Gosh that looks like fun - I'm definitly going to enter, but I'm a bit concerned that if it starts at midnight I will be asleep before then end!

It's too far away for me to train with you - but hopefully we can catch up on the night. We can exchange training notes!!

vickidyers said:
Gosh that looks like fun - I'm definitly going to enter, but I'm a bit concerned that if it starts at midnight I will be asleep before then end!

It's too far away for me to train with you - but hopefully we can catch up on the night. We can exchange training notes!!

Yay! Sounds like a plan stan. I believe you have to get there at 10:30 pm and everyone warms up together. I'm really excited about it :) xxx

Jadeyxx said:

xxx

How did WI go sweetie? Fingers are still crossed.... Making preparing dinner slightly difficult :D xx

MinkyDinky said:
How did WI go sweetie? Fingers are still crossed.... Making preparing dinner slightly difficult :D xx

I lost 2.5lbs got my 1 stone award and my bronze body magic :D I need to lose 3lbs now to get down into the 14s :) feeling very motivated this week! you can uncross your fingers now :)

xxx

Jadeyxx said:
I lost 2.5lbs got my 1 stone award and my bronze body magic :D I need to lose 3lbs now to get down into the 14s :) feeling very motivated this week! you can uncross your fingers now :)

xxx

Well done you!!! :)

Jadeyxx said:

xxx

Well done Jadey! Looks like you'll be leaving us soon then ay :)
What body magic have you been doing the sweetie? Xx

1lb off this week. Now 15st 9lb. Looks like my body must be adjusting to all the fruit and veg I am throwing at it :D. Hoping for more next week.

Well done Janet and Andrew :)

I go swimming 3 times a week and also take the dog out for walks. I also use my wii fit but sometimes don't count that in with my body magic

xxx

I tell you guys and gals, I'm so proud of myself. I went walking this morning with the walking group from my SW group. We were supposed to do 5.4km. I got a lift up to the meeting point with a neighbour, who is part of the walking group. So I took off, earphones in, in a world of my own, and was the first to reach the "return point". On the way back I met another neighbour and she turned back with me and together we made it back ahead of everyone. Since I was a full 20 minutes or more ahead of my lift, and it was drizzling rain, I decided to just keep going and walk the extra 3km home. I actually got home earlier than last time even though I walked, and bonus... 8.4km instead of 5.4km.

But do you know the best part? I jogged. Only a bit... but damn it I did it! I would never have guessed I'd have the desire, never mind the capability to JOG!!!

Back