15 stone to 14 stone support

I'm over the proverbial moon! 2.5lbs off, my first slimmer of the week and i ran back from class doing C25K Week 6 Run 2 :D

10lbs off in total..I now weigh 15st 8lbs.

I had a STS, which doesn't add up. I know I recently upped my exercise and water, but this is week three of that, so my body should have adjusted by now...
I was just thinking, my losses since Xmas haven't been very on track, and the only thing I've done differently since then is change from bread to cereal bars. I've had two alpen light bars instead of two slices of wholemeal. Maybe they just aren't agreeing with me, you think? I'll go back to bread for this week and see how I get on.
It's very disheartening when you know you're doing so well but it's not showing on the scales.

Mandy sorry you stayed the same, I agree that you should go back to WM bread and see if changes happen.

15 5.5 at the moment, so hopefully not too long to go to get down to the 14 stones!

Pilates in the morning, and weigh in, in the afternoon.

Fingers crossed!

Mandy I know just how you feel.
Ive had 3 WEEKS (!!!!!!!) of STS for no reason.
Done a full week of red and hoping todays weigh in will show a loss as ive been 110%!!!
Its worth changing back to bread if you think that may be the root.
Its worth a shot!

I suppose I could be burning fat while building lean muscle at the same time, hence a STS... I am losing inches so something must be happening inside lol

I suppose I could be burning fat while building lean muscle at the same time, hence a STS... I am losing inches so something must be happening inside lol

Interesting this .... I am doing alot of excercise again. Gym 4 times a week - running, cycling and stepping, and then 20 mins light high rep weights, also a round of 18 holes of golf carrying a bag on a hilly course on a saturday.

I had one big week when 7lbs came off, but in the weeks since its been 3lbs or under. My clothes certainly feel looser, and i'd like to think I look a bit different so something is going on.

I read on another thread you are supposed to make sure you're eating enough, if not, the muscle will go instead of the fat as its easier for the body to get rid of muscle ..... or something along those lines anyway. After reading that I upped my food intake as I was sure I wasn't eating enough. The tip about the water helped as well.

We'll see what happens this week. Had a full weeks worth of excercise and not really been that naughty, thank god for curly wurly's :D

You're doing helluva lot more than me lol fingers crossed you have a great week!

1.5 off at weigh in today down to 15s 4lb! Gonna step up my exercise this week.

Just happy to keep getting losses each week.

Another 2.5lb off for me this week, bringing me to 15st 3lb. Slimmer of the month for Feb!

4lbs off.
Smiles all round! :)
And you know what, it was thoroughly deserved haha.

Aww Rosie, I know exactly how you feel x x

Well done Addibelle!

Hello everyone, Hope you are all well! I have been AWOL for a few weeks! Last week had 1.5lb gain BUT countered it this week by losing 3lbs AND getting my club10 award! Very happy Josie here :) Currently 15st 6lbs so will definately be here for another few weeks! Onwards and downwards xxx

Well done on the losses girls, keep em coming! Those who have STS or gained, fingers crossed next week will be a big loss for you!

This week is flying by again, I have been challenged by someone who is also close to their 1 and half stone, to get there next week, so would have to lose 2.5lbs eeek, fingers crossed! Not gonna stress if i don't but have to say it is a good thing, as I have been a lot better behaved knowing someone is checking up on me on tuesday morn! lol

sparklesazzy said:
Well done on the losses girls, keep em coming! Those who have STS or gained, fingers crossed next week will be a big loss for you!

This week is flying by again, I have been challenged by someone who is also close to their 1 and half stone, to get there next week, so would have to lose 2.5lbs eeek, fingers crossed! Not gonna stress if i don't but have to say it is a good thing, as I have been a lot better behaved knowing someone is checking up on me on tuesday morn! lol

Good luck!

Back