15 stone to 14 stone support

sorry you stayed the same mandy !! think of the positive -its not a gain, and by the sounds of it you'll probably be healthier and fitter too from all that exercise. chin up x

Good morning, I am now joining you after a 3lb loss this week yipee!!

Morning all. Able to report another 2lbs off for me this week. 15st 4 now. Am in trousers today I haven't been able to wear for 3 years, not sure if still fashionable but what the heck, I'm wearing them because I can.

andrew41 said:
Morning all. Able to report another 2lbs off for me this week. 15st 4 now. Am in trousers today I haven't been able to wear for 3 years, not sure if still fashionable but what the heck, I'm wearing them because I can.

Well done :)

I did 45 mins bootcamp this morning then run a bit of the way to school and halfway back. Was peed off when a car honked at me...I'd have got comments if I was stuffing my face with cake and comments if I run to burn the fat off...just can't win x

Emmamb said:
I did 45 mins bootcamp this morning then run a bit of the way to school and halfway back. Was peed off when a car honked at me...I'd have got comments if I was stuffing my face with cake and comments if I run to burn the fat off...just can't win x

And just run again,not far and had to walk in between but kept setting myself targets eg from that wall to that lamppost etc x

And just run again,not far and had to walk in between but kept setting myself targets eg from that wall to that lamppost etc x

I do that too haha! I have my first ever boot camp session tonight, for 45mins too. Gonna go 3 evenings a week x

Such a great feeling - never mind about fashion, you're in the kegs!! :D

Well done Emma x

Good luck :eek:

Never done anything like it in my life!! Praying it gets easier!

There were a couple of thin people doing it too and even they were sweating buckets. Blidy hell! :eek:

Soooo glad i started posting- the news about your losses is the inspiration i was looking for. Weighed in today and I've lost 3lbs. I'm back on the losing train!!!!!!!

I always thought the word was 'kecks'?? thats what i call them anyway!

Back